Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack @Trudey  Bummer!  The Isaac turtleneck is on waitlist for black.  Oh, well. I decided to go for it anyway and see if I get lucky.  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl I hope you get it.  I just watched the video again and I just can't figure out why the sweater looks the way it does on Shawn.  She said she was wearing a size up, but would go up another size.  It just seemed small and short on her.  Mine looks nothing like that.  It is so much better in person.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Hi Trudey!  I had something to do this evening and just got back - good thing LOGO wasn't on! Smiley Happy

So very glad you like your new turtleneck; I thought you would and thought it looked very soft.  Back for another - wow you really must like it! 

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@islandgrrl I hope you get it.  I just watched the video again and I just can't figure out why the sweater looks the way it does on Shawn.  She said she was wearing a size up, but would go up another size.  It just seemed small and short on her.  Mine looks nothing like that.  It is so much better in person.

Hi @Trudey.  You and I are sisters tonight because I was just watching the Shawn video myself and was wondering about the sizing issue.  I am always a medium in pants (10/12).  But I am busty on top and sometimes a large is the best size if the piece is form fitting.  But Isaac's sweaters are often big on me in a large (though it depends on the sweater).  Checking the click here measurements made me confident about the large being nice and slouchy...but when Shawn said she wanted to go up two sizes (and honestly I thought she needed to from the video) it made me even more confused!  You went up one size and liked the fit, right?

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl  I wear a large in most Logo pieces and I ordered an XL in the IM turtleneck.  I could have worn a large, but I like a roomier fit in that type of sweater.  I really thought the sweater was unflattering on Shawn...it made her look chunky through her middle (which she certainly is not). My sweater makes me look longer and leaner...thank goodness Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Trudey, two plaid coats are back in stock, neither your size.  But I really do think that CS person you spoke to is wrong and they will be restocking with returns.  

At any rate, the coat 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I just ordered the plaid coat in medium. I have been checking everyday and this morning...it was there waiting for me.  Also, it was the only medium available.  I'll be sure to check the pockets Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Awwwww, Trudey, I'm so very happy you got the medium!  YAY for you!  Thanks for letting me know.

It may very well be mine because as I told you, mine was returned and my credit processed.  In the end, I did not leave a note in the pocket although now I wish I would have.  I was afraid that QVC might not restock it if they'd discovered it (which they probably wouldn't have).  Darn I should have.    I hope it works out for you when it comes.  Let's just assume for fun that it was mine!   Smiley Happy  

Can't wait to read how it worked (or didn't) for you!

Your friend,

Pearley

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I believe that it was yours and that it was meant to come to me Smiley Happy