Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee I keep checking to see if the macrame is available in large on waitlist.  So far, no luck.  I think it is one of Logo's best.  Let me know how you like your new purchases.

@Trudey  You are wise to try to get the macrame too.  I think they look quite different in the two different colors.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I received this top in black, size large and the fit is loose on me ( which I like).  I needed another black to like I need a hole in my head, but I'm glad I got this one.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Which top is it you are talking about, Trudey? Is it the one with sequin inside the pockets?

I got A268897 in the shale today, the same knit jacket with the boucle that I have in black already that I had to wash before ordering the shale, due to that review MaggieMack pointed out that said the boucle fuzzies came off all over the french terry jacket part (they didn't - mine washed perfectly).  I love the shale too!  It looks different in the shale -equally very nice - and I'm happy to have two of them.  The shale looks more casual to me and as I've written before, I'd wear cream as an option underneath it so the "look" will be different than things I'll wear with the black one.  

I'll only hate this if they go down in price, and I bought two at full price! 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Sorry about that, A267847.  French terry with tiered chiffon trim.  I'm so glad you like your 2 new jackets.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  Sorry about that, A267847.  French terry with tiered chiffon trim.  I'm so glad you like your 2 new jackets.  

@TrudeyOh thanks for clarifying, Trudey!  That's the one I bought in the white-ish and the slate and I like both of mine so I'm really glad you like yours too.  It's a simple top but very useful, and will look good on its own or underneath something, esp. an open cardigan. I'm going to wear my slate one underneath the slate jacket I just mentioned when I'm not wearing cream under it, as I posted somewhere before.  Again, so glad you like yours.  It's comfortable, too as almost all LOGO clothes are.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Has anyone received A267847, Logo Lounge with tiered trim?  I want to order on waitlist, but am confused about sizing.  Do you find that it runs smaller than other Logo Lounge tops?

I don't have it but that's a really cute top! But I find the price prohibitive Smiley Frustrated