Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/28 -- A 2 Hr. SHOW!

Hi, @islandgrrl! You missed the intro of the new Lotus line, think fashion meets yoga practice. I liked them, but limited myself to the cowl top. Nothing is inexpensive, but less than the big fitness shops like Lulu and Athleta.

I also liked the cashmere Swiss dot top, oh, and the semi-camo jacket shirt. I should quit watching, lol! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Hi, @islandgrrl! You missed the intro of the new Lotus line, think fashion meets yoga practice. I liked them, but limited myself to the cowl top. Nothing is inexpensive, but less than the big fitness shops like Lulu and Athleta.

I also liked the cashmere Swiss dot top, oh, and the semi-camo jacket shirt. I should quit watching, lol! Woman LOL

@MaggieMack

Nice job!  You've shown quite a bit of restraint! I'll have to check out the LOGO yoga.  I am always in the market for fun/comfy since I get to work from home most days.  I did pick up with fleece Cuddl Duds leggings today. Love their light but toasty feel.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So I ended up with the antique white and the shale French terry hot pick with chiffon ruffle.

I absolutely love Logo Lounge which are as comfy as wearing P.J.s!

Trusted Contributor

I was good.  I went "hmmm..." (and not in a good way) on a few of the newer pieces and put the Logo Lounge top with the chiffon trim in my wish list.

My 3rd all time favorite top that I posted the the pic up top is now available in even more colors!  The vineyard is in my cart, but I haven't committed to the purchase yet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson wrote:

My 3rd all time favorite top that I posted the the pic up top is now available in even more colors!  The vineyard is in my cart, but I haven't committed to the purchase yet.

@kzjohnson  Not meaning to discourage you at all, but I returned the vineyard when I got it.  IMO the distinctions between the colors used in it weren't that noticeable; i.e. the colorblocking wasn't as prounounced as in other of the colors I have.  I didn't feel it had as much "pizzaz" as some of the other choices esp. regarding the poickets.  It was also a little more "purple-berry" than berry cololred.   Again, you might love it so I don't mean to be discouraging you - that was just my "take" on it. For the money I wanted a little more "punch."  

(this vineyard choice wasn't offered last spring but it isn't new - it was offered the first time the garment was presented which was in more fall/winter colors).

Editing:  actually there are no NEW color choices - the ones on the site have all been presented before (and I have most of them!  she just had spring choices and fall/winter choices and didn't present a couple of the fall/winter ones for her spring show)

Honored Contributor

P.S.  I even have a color choice in that garment that isn't shown on the site now - I assume because it is sold out - it sold out in seconds when I bought it. The top part of it is red! It's beautiful but I forgot what they called that color choice. It was offered in the spring collection but is definitely year-round wear.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

P.S.  I even have a color choice in that garment that isn't shown on the site now - I assume because it is sold out - it sold out in seconds when I bought it. The top part of it is red! It's beautiful but I forgot what they called that color choice. It was offered in the spring collection but is definitely year-round wear.

Thanks@Pearlee.  I didn't know this top has been around this long!  I assumed it was new in the spring when it was presented in only 4 colors.  And yes, the red was in that presentation I saw.  I've waitlisted both the vineyard and the twilight....we'll see how long it takes before I give in. Smiley Happy  I have a cardigan is twilight and it is an awesome color!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson  The twilight is in my vast collection of this garment LOL! 

I really like that combo.  The color contrast shows up well in that combo, much more so than the vineyard. This is definitely my favorite LOGO.

I'm glad you saw the red one.  Did you get any of the tank (sleeveless) version of this? They sold out in minutes too. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I really like that combo.  The color contrast shows up well in that combo, much more so than the vineyard. This is definitely my favorite LOGO.

I'm glad you saw the red one.  Did you get any of the tank (sleeveless) version of this? They sold out in minutes too. 

I'm not a Logo tank girl.  I usually layer underneathr with Halftees or higher neck tanks I get (from all places) Blair.  I have what I refer to as "wimpy" shoulders and most tops drape way too low for my comfort.  I know Lori has some higher necklines in her tanks, but I do love my Halftees.  No additional bulk and raises the neckline.  And raising the neckline is all I'm looking for when I layer underneath a Logo top.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm not a Logo tank girl.  I usually layer underneathr with Halftees or higher neck tanks I get (from all places) Blair.  I have what I refer to as "wimpy" shoulders and most tops drape way too low for my comfort.  I know Lori has some higher necklines in her tanks, but I do love my Halftees.  No additional bulk and raises the neckline.  And raising the neckline is all I'm looking for when I layer underneath a Logo top.

Thanks for your replay @kzjohnson .  The tank is really a sleeveless version of the photo you posted.  I would not wear it underneath something - it's a standalone top, esp. because of the decorative pockets, which "make" the garment!  "Tahk" wasn't really a good word to use, on my part.  Sleeveless top would have been better.