Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOW 9/28 -- A 2 Hr. SHOW!

For fans of LOGO, I just looked at the program guide for Monday and LOGO has a two hour show starting at 7:00 p.m.    I didn't want her fans to miss the first hour of it, so I'm starting her Monday show post a little early this week.

Hmmmm. I'd better make up my mind about those new leggings I got.  I'm leaning towards getting the brown pair also. I already ordered a second pair of the black/gray combo - couldn't help myself.  Smiley Happy  I just think I'll use them a lot.

Maybe a lot of her stuff will be on EZ pays "in honor" of the two-hour show?  Here's hoping.....

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/28 -- A 2 Hr. SHOW!

I just hit the record button so I can fast forward thru the show.  I'm only interested in straight hems, and since there aren't many offered watching a whole show is boring for me.  Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I often use Monday evenings as a time to catch up paperwork at my desk -- perusing the fashion shows is a fun distraction from calculating my business taxes! I'll be tuned in but I hope not to be tempted by anything. I need to do some fall closet purging before bringing anything else home. 

Trusted Contributor

I often watch LOGO shows, and I'm sure I'll wath tonight.  I may add more to the wish list, but that's it. 

A couple weeks back one of my favorite LOGO tops

LOGO

was attacked by a fence and the fence won!  Just this weekend I found it on ebay for a chunk less than the QVC price and that has made me happy.  With that coup I'm back to feeling "bored" with buying clothes.  And I'm not complaining! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I'm ready for anything except jackets or vests.  I already have too many of both.  But the Anorak jacket was worth it! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson wrote:

I often watch LOGO shows, and I'm sure I'll wath tonight.  I may add more to the wish list, but that's it. 

LOGO

was attacked by a fence and the fence won!  Just this weekend I found it on ebay for a chunk less than the QVC price and that has made me happy.  With that coup I'm back to feeling "bored" with buying clothes.  And I'm not complaining! Smiley Happy

@kzjohnson WHat a coup!  And what good luck that you found it on Ebay! 

This is one of my all-time favorite LOGO tops!  I have it in about four or five colors but I did send it back in the color shown because it washed me out and the other colors I have it in all look better on me.. LOVE that top!!!!   Oh, I also have the sleeveless tank version in all three colors it was offered in. Love that too!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

LOGO

This is one of my all-time favorite LOGO tops!  I have it in about four or five colors but I did send it back in the color shown because it washed me out and the other colors I have it in all look better on me.. LOVE that top!!!!   Oh, I also have the sleeveless tank version in all three colors it was offered in. Love that too!

I have this in 2 colors--love it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

LOGO

I have this in 2 colors--love it!

I'm glad, @winamac1  .  I think it's pretty darn fabulous myself.  I like dressing "artsy" and with flair and drama.  

Honored Contributor

Just ordered my colorblock  leggings in the espresso.

Trusted Contributor

I liked that embroidered gauzy-over-tee top, but $99 is too steep for me.

Have the OTO in my basket.  Not sure it will flatter this size 14 body. Lol.   I want to look like Amy in it!