Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/28 -- A 2 Hr. SHOW!

Anyone get their purchases from the show yet?

I received two Q packages today but am too tired to open them!  But seeing them sit in the corner made me curious about whether anyone else got LOGO items since the show Monday.  Do tell!

Honored Contributor

Major Bummer!  I hate when a LOGO lunchtime special at a ridiculously low price sells out in my size before I saw it.  BUMMERRRRRRRRR

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, WHAT??? Logo makes something you don't like??? For shame! (Just kidding.) Just proves my point about nobody liking everything in any given line.

I like that chiffon pocket top with the split back, own two, but they need to put Monica in the next size up. Fit her like a leotard, not a good look. 

@MaggieMack  I have that in a few colors too, from when it was a TSV. I remember among other colors I got the off-white, the first time that color was on that I ever saw.

I canceled my pink dusk or rose or whatever it was hot pick because I looked at an order I'd returned a while ago because I didn't like the color - I wondered whether it was the same color and it was. I may still get the bluestone in the hot pick.  Thinking...thinking.....

I don't like that pink dusk color either--drab and can't see anyone looking good in it.  I do love the LOGO lounge line.  I didn't care for the Lotus thus far.  The top was too short.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I don't like that pink dusk color either--drab and can't see anyone looking good in it.  I do love the LOGO lounge line.  I didn't care for the Lotus thus far.  The top was too short.

@winamac1   Did you get any Lotus items home, or are you saying that from the TV presentation?   Just curious..... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A268922  Saw this on the Fashion Day Preview link from the home page.

French terry cocoon cardigan. I'm thinking about the macrame color... have enough black.  Love LOGO French terry!