Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/28 -- A 2 Hr. SHOW!

[ Edited ]

I love the hot pick they are showing now - the little jacket.  I have it in multiple colors from when it was a TSV - LOVE it - so cute and comfy.

I just ordered two of the next hot pick in the dusty rose and the antique white colors.  

A267847  

The OTO is still pretty darn costly, even at an OTO price. 

If it helps you decide, on other tops her swiss dot has been inside out (dots on the inside) and some reviewers haven't liked that.  Don't know if that's the case on the OTO.  I don't own any of her swiss dot.

Esteemed Contributor

OK, I will own up to ordering the cowl neck jacquard top in kiwi. Will be perfect for yoga to and fro. I almost picked the pink, but Olive-ey greens have a hold on me this year.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

You can have that whole Lotus line, MM.  I don'r like those athletic clothes - so glad - saves  me money!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, WHAT??? Logo makes something you don't like??? For shame! (Just kidding.) Just proves my point about nobody liking everything in any given line.

I like that chiffon pocket top with the split back, own two, but they need to put Monica in the next size up. Fit her like a leotard, not a good look. 

Honored Contributor

I just got home from the gym and tuned in... There is Lori talking about starting to workout in addition to her yoga, walking... GO LORI! 

I really like the look of some of the Lotus line. The pants with the zip pocket look great for the gym. A few other pieces really caught my eye, too. 

Respected Contributor

Just tuning in.  Have I missed fun stuff? I was checking the show list and that embroidered tank in black looks cute.  $99 though...

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

OK, I will own up to ordering the cowl neck jacquard top in kiwi. Will be perfect for yoga to and fro. I almost picked the pink, but Olive-ey greens have a hold on me this year.

I think that might have been the first thing I saw...I love cowl necks. I can see wearing it to the gym & just running around, too. Greens always grab me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, WHAT??? Logo makes something you don't like??? For shame! (Just kidding.) Just proves my point about nobody liking everything in any given line.

I like that chiffon pocket top with the split back, own two, but they need to put Monica in the next size up. Fit her like a leotard, not a good look. 

@MaggieMack  I have that in a few colors too, from when it was a TSV. I remember among other colors I got the off-white, the first time that color was on that I ever saw.

I canceled my pink dusk or rose or whatever it was hot pick because I looked at an order I'd returned a while ago because I didn't like the color - I wondered whether it was the same color and it was. I may still get the bluestone in the hot pick.  Thinking...thinking.....

Esteemed Contributor

Jackie looks awesome in that spruce color top!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

She must be smoking her shorts with these prices!!!  I now only buy at the outlet.

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart