Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/21

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson  I agree about the cayenne being lovely for fall, and it's very different from the dark elm.   And I told you that you should have known better! LOL Smiley Happy

Q must have a boatload of that item. It's been on several times since it was a TSV; it was great last night with the EZ pays.  

Thanks for your thoughts on the plaid.  I love lace (I'm 5'3")  and Lori really uses beautiful lace.  But I do understand your point as to why it doesn't work for you.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I ordered  new item  A266756  in the black/gray combo over the weekend.  It was up last week and I was sure it would be presented in last week's show, but it wasn't.  It already has three five-star reviews.  I'm dumb and should have ordered it days ago, so if I liked it I could get the navy pair  - whatever they are calling it - too (I have a lot of LOGO that would work with) if I loved them because surely they will sell out if they are.  My order is still in process so it won't be arriving today before the show. That was dumb of me, because if I love this pair the rest will be gone (if they are presented tonight).

YAY - my pants arrived today, but I'm so wiped out from doing a lot today, that I haven't even opened them up yet, let alone try them on.  I will tomorrow. I'm just really glad I got them in time so I can decide whether, if I love them, I want another color or not while they are still in stock.  I'll come back and let you know what I think after I try them on.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/21

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I ordered  new item  A266756  in the black/gray combo over the weekend.  It was up last week and I was sure it would be presented in last week's show, but it wasn't.  It already has three five-star reviews.  I'm dumb and should have ordered it days ago, so if I liked it I could get the navy pair  - whatever they are calling it - too (I have a lot of LOGO that would work with) if I loved them because surely they will sell out if they are.  My order is still in process so it won't be arriving today before the show. That was dumb of me, because if I love this pair the rest will be gone (if they are presented tonight).

YAY - my pants arrived today, but I'm so wiped out from doing a lot today, that I haven't even opened them up yet, let alone try them on.  I will tomorrow. I'm just really glad I got them in time so I can decide whether, if I love them, I want another color or not while they are still in stock.  I'll come back and let you know what I think after I try them on.

@Miamay  especially.

O-M-G!  I am so very glad I got these and could try them on in time to do more ordering before they are gone.  OMG. As I posted I got the black with gray at the bottom.  First of all, they are definitely leggings on me and not pants but that's fine. Second of all, they are super comfortable; some reviews said the waist was big and in fact someone returned them just because of that but, while the waist isn't a perfect fit and is slightly large on the sides on me, it' not bothersome nor even noticeable - it's just fine for me.  Now -- best of all - I look a good 10-15 lbs slimmer in these than I am  Best leggings ever! Whoohoo!   Now a dilemma - I don't know which else to order.  I'm tempted to get a second pair of these in the black because they will go with probably 80% of my wardrobe!  I can see me wearing these out until they fray!   And I don't know how much use I'd get out of the other colors...but I'm tempted to try one of the other color combinations.  I really want two more pair - another black with gray and hmmmm - not sure which of the two others now.  Decisions, decisions.

I am absolutely thrilled with these!  No wonder they've gotten such good reviews.  Not cheap, but worth every penny for how much wear I'll get from them.  Also, they are quite weighty so suitable for winter - they'll keep my legs plenty warm, warmer than some other leggings.  But again, on me at least, they are definitely leggings in my usual size medium.  If I went up a size they would be too large, esp. at the waist.

Super Contributor

@AkaGoldie wrote:

y'all have probably already discussed this but it's very annoying for the host to keep calling Lori  , LaurA. Does it bother you? 

It doesn't bother me.    It's no different than Shawn calling Isaac the "I-Man".  There's no need for formalities on the Q, imo.