Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack   I hope you love the dress - let us know!

I didn't like anything in tonight's show except that Hot Pick sweater with the cool pockets and rolled edges to the pockets (( but I didn't want to spend the money on it because I don't need it )  and the vest with the three colored shawl collar (not a new item) but I don't look good in that style so I didn't buy either.    The dress you got, MM, is very nice but not funky enough for me - it looks very traditional. I did like the black better.  I also liked that Lori went to temple for the Jewish holiday last night which she mentioned because she wore a dress (the same one I think she said).   

The vest Lori wore with the chiffon in the back wasn't my taste at all and I didn't think it looked flattering on her at all.  Amy drove me nuts saying "I know, right?"  several times so she sounded like a teenager-wannabe.  That's a very, very unsophisticated phrase and not appealing to me at all at my age.

So, I saved money!  I think Lori was wearing one of the new necklaces I like and put in my cart to keep an eye on but I couldn't even really see what it looked like because I think she was wearing another one with it so I couldn't distinguish out the one I liked.

All in all, the show was a bust for me!  Very disappointing because her show wasn't on last week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, I didn't like much tonight either. Would prob have liked the anorak in olive, but sure don't need it for a hundred bucks. I was completely surprised that the cardigan with all that chiffon almost sold out. I didn't think it was cute at all, and added weight. Don't think the Sherpa sold very well either. No surprise there. The dress is me, if it is a slim, body hugging fit and not baggy in the hips. I will report!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I almost bought that dress too, but luckily resisted.  I think you will really like it.  I have more than enough dresses for fall and winter.  I already have that sweater with the slouchy pockets in two colors from last year and I really like them.  I also have that vest in maple which I have worn many times and like that also.  So, no purchase for me this week.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  What colors do you have the sweater in?

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/14

[ Edited ]

Funny, for a change I actually liked what was presented.  The sherpa vest, the anorak jacket although crazy expensive harken back to some of the pieces from years past.  It was good to something other than the infamous rayon blend and cotton slub.  And Lori can do a straight hem!

I would have loved the vest if it wasn't for the price and my self imposed ban on clothes buying. Smiley Happy

All in all it was one of the more interesting shows I've seen in a very long time.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee2 wrote:

@MaggieMack  I was surprised at the Sherpa vest too. Not the least bit tempted by that! 

I very briefly considered it, because I love vests, but quickly decided it wasn't for me.   I did get that Anorak jacket though!!

Super Contributor

I loved that the cardigan has pockets, but other than that I didn't think it would work for me.   I would rather she put chiffon over the fabric, rather than let the sheer chiffon stand on its own.

Honored Contributor

I loved the vest, and I'm not even a 'vest girl'. I liked the oto.  I was good and passed as of now. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

This isn't about this past Monday's show, but this is the most current non-snarky LOGO thread so I'm posting this here. Smiley Happy

Does anyone else already have this item? A254018

I always wanted it and first ordered the dark coral (red) one recently when it went on Clearance.  I LOVE it so I then ordered the blue one which arrived a few days ago.  LOVE it too so I'm probably now going to order the gray one.  I did go up a size because a lot of the reviews said it fit tightly in the hips and I am "hippy" and one size up from my normal size is perfect (the armholes are not too large which I was worried about).  I got a large instead of medium, even though a lot of LOGO mediums tanks fit me just fine; on this one for me up one size was the right thing to do.

I rarely own three of the same item, but this tank is so useful and so comfortable and just about perfect IMO. For me, the only thing I'd change about it is not have such a high neckline and have more of a scoop,  but that's OK, esp. when layered under cardigans or her knit hoodie thingys that have been TSVs - the cute sweatshirts.  I really wish this came in black and white too but oh, well. I do love the painterly stripes on it - this tank is very well done and is one I can wear without anything over it in the hot weather. Truly it is super cute!

Trusted Contributor

I too watch DWTS and keep it on tv so I can vote.  I do the live TV on my computer for Logo show and keep it on in the background.

It is a lot of work, but at least I do not miss any great Logo items.

This is justa hint for other DWTS and Lgo fans.