Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 12/14 - No Show Tonight?

I keep thinking about the TSV and would love to have it even though I don't need it. Still might order it, the price isn't too bad.

Has anyone received it yet?

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4. I haven't ordered it but there are several reviews posted.  Many are saying that it makes them look larger.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@luvmyteddy4. I haven't ordered it but there are several reviews posted.  Many are saying that it makes them look larger.

It's makes me wonder if these are new people. I have a lot of her pieces from over the years and love them. I could stand to look larger anyway. lol Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4. Then you should definitely try it.  I think it would look great on someone who doesn't carry a lot of extra weight in the hips and backside.  I still may order it, just to see for myself.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, Logo Ladies.  I just saw that this sweater is at a low, last click price.  I have it in blue and although it is now too large for me, it is a great, lightweight sweater.  It has held up to several years of washing and wearing, and these stripes didn't make me look wider.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere-Striped-Sweater.product.A255776.html?sc=A2...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Happy Friday, Logo Ladies.  I just saw that this sweater is at a low, last click price.  I have it in blue and although it is now too large for me, it is a great, lightweight sweater.  It has held up to several years of washing and wearing, and these stripes didn't make me look wider.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere-Striped-Sweater.product.A255776.html?sc=A2...

@Trudey  Hi, Trudey.  I posted a while back about getting it as a Lunchtime Special (at a slighly lower price than this - just a couple of bucks) in the oatmeal - yellowish color.  I love mine too and have gotten a lot of compliments on it.  Can't you still wear it?  I think it would look just fine oversized, esp. with legging or slim jeans if you have the blue one.  Anyway, I agree with your review and what you said about the stripes.  This is a great bargain - I also recommend it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson  Hi!  I just ordered our favorite top today AS IS in black (only choice availible when I ordered - luckly in my size med) with the velvet bottom.  I already have the black version in "our" top which is my favorite color of all the colors I have, but got the velvet version As Is because it's dressier.  I sure do love this top!  A279316   

@Trudey  I also just ordered another AS IS LOGO - love LOGO boucle:   A278847 in the ivory.  It's a little bit shorter than some of her other similar items (I'm only 5'3").  

Trudey, I'm going to seriously consider exchanging my boucle top for a small give your input about that one today.  Did you mean in your post answering my questions that the med. isn't much smaller in the "chest"? (you wrote "arms").  

Respected Contributor

Chest...lol

Honored Contributor

New LOGO P.J. set - looks to me like it's for spring/summer.  Much too cold to wear now.

A273038

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

New LOGO P.J. set - looks to me like it's for spring/summer.  Much too cold to wear now.

A273038

@Pearlee, I don't know about you, but I am not paying $70 for these pjs! Sheesh! You could buy five sets at Kohls with discounts etc. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop