Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOW 12/14 - No Show Tonight?

From the program guide it looks like there is not LOGO show tonight. Check Lunchtime Specials now though!  Smiley Happy

I didn't hear Lori say last week that she wasn't going to have her Monday show tonight, did anyone else?  Anyway, post this week's LOGO news - purchases, arrivals, returns, opinion, good deals spooted, etc. here anyway.

But for goodness sakes, where is Lori? Will she be on PM Style I wonder?

Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 12/14 - No Show Tonight?

I thought I heard that she would be back on Dec. 28. Isn't that the day of her TSV? Now whether she is on pm style I don't know. Hope this helps.

Frequent Contributor

There are no shows this week or next week. She returns right after Christmas with her TSV on the 28th.  

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

From the program guide it looks like there is not LOGO show tonight. Check Lunchtime Specials now though!  Smiley Happy

I didn't hear Lori say last week that she wasn't going to have her Monday show tonight, did anyone else?  Anyway, post this week's LOGO news - purchases, arrivals, returns, opinion, good deals spooted, etc. here anyway.

Actually, Lori was on several times last week.  

She was on Thursday night with Carolyn, then on Friday evening with Jill, and then AM style Saturday morning with Leah.  

Honored Contributor

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

She was on Thursday night with Carolyn, then on Friday evening with Jill, and then AM style Saturday morning with Leah.  

@auburn  Thanks but yes, I know thatl. However, she usually has a show on Monday nights - her regular rime.

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@auburn  Thanks but yes, I know thatl. However, she usually has a show on Monday nights - her regular rime.

I know she does, I was just replying that she was on several times last week.  I don't think we'll get much fashion until after Christmas. 

Esteemed Contributor

I fell for the brushed knit jacket that was the lunchtime special in the blue and grey.  I sure don't need any more Logo jackets, but couldn't resist the $31price.  It is now listed for $60.  Doesn't look like anything special but the price was.  I don't seem to be able to resist a bargain!  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I fell for the brushed knit jacket that was the lunchtime special in the blue and grey.  I sure don't need any more Logo jackets, but couldn't resist the $31price.  It is now listed for $60.  Doesn't look like anything special but the price was.  I don't seem to be able to resist a bargain!  

i thought about that @Biftu  but the reviews said the sizing and fit was funky.  Besides, I just got the Buffalo Plaid jacket that was a lot more $$$$.   That jacket certainly was a bargain.  As I said about the buffalo plaid, though, I'm not too fond of that neck (funnel is it called?).  

Respected Contributor

@Biftu. I was tempted by that jacket too, but I'm waiting on a couple of other Logo purchases to arrive so I decided to pass.  I hope you like it.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I hope you like it too.

Did anyone get the LOGO Links bracelet on LTS today?