Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

I didn't want to start a whole new thread about it because that would be silly but I couldn't find your original post on the subject.  Speaking only for myself, my shopping really ebbs and flows.  Some months I am just not in the mood.  Other times (like the past 3 months) I have had to exercise some real restraint.  It seems that I always want to buy stuff for ME at Christmas!

Anyhoo ~ Love your new sweater.  And it comes in my beloved Shiraz.  I will give it some serious thought.

Honored Contributor

Well I got the macrame in the medium.  I really hope it's not too large for me.  I hate that LOGO sells out so that I can't exhange something if it doesn't fit right!  

Did anyone else get that first Fr. terry hoodie item?

Esteemed Contributor

I got the macrame too, and also the matching scarf.  Love a matching scarf.  This obsession has to stop!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/9

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

I got the macrame too, and also the matching scarf.  Love a matching scarf.  This obsession has to stop!

@Biftu  Did you get your regular size or did you size down?

(I have the scarf also as you may have read above - it'll look great with this jacket!)

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/9

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  I really like your anitque white top with the lace - very pretty now that I've seen it presented.

And speaking of French Terry with Lace ----

A259246  - Hey ladies! Another oldie but goodie I own is this one - just back in stock and also new in the antique white!  It's been sold out forever!  I have this one and LOVE LOVE LOVE it and good news - it's at the old pricing. The zippers work so you can wear it with the lace showing or not showing.  I highly recommend this top!  Get it on the Q card while 4 EZ pays is still going on.  It's a winner.  True to size!

@Trudey  This is the exact same silhouette as the top I reviewed that you are on waitlist for - the French terry with the leopard godets.  Same top, different "godets". Very, very flattering and exactly true to size!

Honored Contributor

Laides - can you believe this? I canceled the macrame!  I just watched the video and it's really cute but I just can't justify purchasing it - at that price and undecided about my size  - when I already have a baby pink one I bought a few years ago in the chiffon bottom style.  Truly it's the same jacket.  And I just bought her plaid coat a few days ago.

I know the pink I have won't go with my cute macrame scarf or mixed media top  - it's too pink -- but neverthless I can't justify another pink sweatshirt jacket of LOGO's at this price when I have two already (pink and sage green) of her older (and cheaper) style.   So you enjoy them Biftu and Trudey if you purchased it - and let me know what you think.  

Esteemed Contributor

Pearley - I am an xxs so no way for me to size down.  I didn't realize that scarf now comes in macrame until I saw your post.  Thanks, just what I needed, another scarf!  Its expensive, I should cancel as well, but do I really want to!?

Respected Contributor

I only ordered the French terry top with lace trim.  I agree with @Pearlee.  I liked the hooded jacket, but just felt that the price was too high.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Pearley - I am an xxs so no way for me to size down.  I didn't realize that scarf now comes in macrame until I saw your post.  Thanks, just what I needed, another scarf!  Its expensive, I should cancel as well, but do I really want to!?

@Biftu  No, no, no don't cancel - it's very cute.  The only reason I canceled is because I have a prior version of that jacket (item number above - with chiffon trim) in a light pink.  It's a brighter pink and pinkier than macrame,but I can't justify getting the macrame because my other one (which I also own in sage green) is too similar.  Don't need - or have room in my house for - all these Fr. terry jackets.  I actually like the macrame color better than the color of mine, but like my chiffon trim and the price on mine better - it's years old, before the prices crept up even more on LOGO.   And as I posted, I do not know whether I should take a medium or small in that jacket - all reasons I canceled.

Yes, Lori's French Terry scarf comes in macrame!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My coats are out for delivery today!  Smiley Happy