Respected Contributor

The plaid coat is darling.  I agree the chest measurements (if they are correct) are very 'generous'.  I am in the market for plaid.  Looking forward to the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee @kzjohnson @redngold They just did a sneak peak of the new coat.  What do you think?  Regular size or size-down?  I love it!!!

I haven't seen it on the models yet but from the chart, size down.

(I ordered both but will cancel one after I see it modeled!)  I didn't want to take a chance.....

Respected Contributor

The coat sold out in all sizes (waitlist is available).  I decided to stay with size large since I liked the looser look on the models.  I also ordered the ombre tank in black and I ordered the Lounge top with lace and sequins in Ivory (on waitlist).  Can't wait to see what everyone thought of the coat.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  What Lounge top with sequins and lace? One that MM and I got a few weeks ago (choices black, ivory & lily pond green)?   If that's the one what color did you get?  IMO that one runs a little snug in the shoulders and bust, although if I sized up it would be too large.  It's just not as comfortable in shouldrs and bust as most of the other French terry of hers, but it is beauitufl.

@islandgrrl  Are you ordering true to size or size down in the coat?

OY I'm in a quandry about the coat. I did order both but intended to cancel one while I still could and now I don't know what to do.  It didn't really look oversized on the models, although it was hard to tell since it was completely open on one model.   Also we didn't even know if they were wearing their true sizes or not.  I missed the very beginning of the presentation - did they mention anything about sizing?  Per the size chart it does seem very large.  I may have to get them both home although I don't really want to.

Islandgrrl, what are you doing?  I hate when the sizing chart indicates our normal size may be a problem!

Honored Contributor

BTW - here is a coat of hers where the reviews said size down!

A258808

Honored Contributor

On the plaid coat, of course that chest circumference below the armpit is on a coat with a dropped shoulder so the armpit measurement would be wider than usual.....

What a dilemma!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Yes, it is the same Lounge top that you got.  I waitlisted the ivory in size large.  I'm still losing weight (40 pounds since the beginning of September), so hopefully it will fit, if I get it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I decided to size down.  I hope I don't regret that but the chest measurements were soooo big.  I was frustrated that they didn't show the coat on a model larger than an XXS.  But it didn't looked sloppy on Brenda and Kate.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/9

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  Yes, it is the same Lounge top that you got.  I waitlisted the ivory in size large.  I'm still losing weight (40 pounds since the beginning of September), so hopefully it will fit, if I get it.

Oh, congrats on that fabulous weight loss, @Trudey .  Great work!

Of the two of those I bought - the black and the ivory - I'm liking the ivory a bit better although the black can really be dressed up since it has the squins.  They both fit a little differently, the black being a bit smaller.  The arms are too long on me in both, but are a tad shorter in the black, and it's a little smaller all around.  I'm returning the black but keeping the ivory.  It's pretty and brightens my face.  The lace is very pretty on that top.

Thanks @islandgrrl .. I sure do hope it works for you.  Yes, the chest measurement was big and so was the sweep.  It makes me nervous though that it didn't look oversized on the models.  I guess I'm getting both sizes, which I really hate to do.  I know for sure I'll lose $3 on it...  I always send back more than one item in a box so the S&H to send back isn't so bad.

I also got the OTO in taupe and blackberry, and the leopard sweater in  the green.  I had it waitlisted last year but never received it. Glad for the second chance at it.

Bustin' my wallet here.....

Respected Contributor

I got the leopard sweater last year in the natural color and I love it.  It is bigger on me now, but I will still wear it Smiley Happy