Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

My coats are out for delivery today!  Smiley Happy

When I checked last night my coat still hadn't shipped...I have a bad feeling about it since everyone else is getting theirs.  We'll see.  I am SO curious to hear how each size looks/fits.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

My coats are out for delivery today!  Smiley Happy

When I checked last night my coat still hadn't shipped...I have a bad feeling about it since everyone else is getting theirs.  We'll see.  I am SO curious to hear how each size looks/fits.

I wouldn't worry about yours shipping, @islandgrrl .  It may just show up on your doorstep or just be stuck in processing. The shipping status on Q is not real reliable.

I'll know soon enough about sizing!   I was going to ship some things back to QVC today but now will wait until Monday, so I can include whichever coat doesn't fit.  

I know I'm going to have to get sleeves shortened.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

If I were a betting person I would guess that you will be able to wear both coats.  I think it will be a matter of which look you prefer: boyfriend slouchy vs slightly more fitted. 

I'm also curious about the plaid pattern.  Are both coats identical or does each have a different character because of the plaid placement?  

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/9

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl  I'll definitely let you know about the plaids.  If you don't like how yours is placed, just walk backwards in it!  (LOL since the back is different!). 

I'm thinking you might be right about the fits - I think how it looks and feels in the hip area will be the determining factor (being pear-shaped).  I was thinking about your order too - that either size would probably fit you..

P.S. I hope you noticed my Logo Clearance thread!

Respected Contributor

When two women reported that the coat was generous on top, I began to worry less about the fit for me.  I am busty on top but narrow through the hips. I rarely buy jackets and coats online because I like to have enough room across the bust without the rest of the coat looking like a sack.  That usually means needing to try on lots of different jackets in person.  But given the boyfriend styling of this coat, I thought it might be safe to try.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl  FIY - I'm going out later this afternoon and then to an early evening arts and crafts show in my neighborhood.  So I'm not going to be trying on coats until tomorrow.  Sorry to keep you in suspense......  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl @Pearlee  My coat is out for delivery too.  My UPS deliveries usually arrive around 5pm EST.  I'll try it on as soon as I receive it and report back.  Keeping my fingers crossed Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To the Logo ladies, I just want to check in briefly.  I have not yet received my coats (UPS comes later) and am off in a few minutes to meet a friend for coffee at Starbucks (may my locked Starbucks Lingerers thread RIP).  After that we are going to an arts and crafts show and I'm in LOGO which is perfect for the occasion (and my friend I'm meeting first and going to the show with always looks very artsy!). 

I'm wearing an older cotton cashmere sweater that I got on lunchtime special (it was a steal).  Oatmeal background with light gray stripes and red grosgrain tape up and down the sides and one strip of it in the back.  Perfect!  I'm also wearing a very funky Teresa Goodall gray stones (they look like chunks of marble)  on a linen linen cord necklace and matching earrings.  Funky funky funk!   I'm not going to buy much at the arts and crafts show - if anything - due to all I've spent on LOGO in the past couple of weeks.

Hopefully my coats will be at my doorstep when I return....

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @islandgrrl  I am so sad!!! My coat arrived and it is absolutely gorgeous. So soft and the plaid is perfection.  But...it is too big!  I ordered my normal size large and it is too big all over.  I love a boyfriend style coat, but this was very oversized.  I hope yours is perfect when you receive it.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey

Oh no!  I am so sorry.  Especially since you love it in every other way.  ((Big Hug)).  

Try to exchange it.  They will likely get returns from others.

I'm going to hope that sizing down was the right decision for me if my coat ever arrives.

So sad.  Heart