Honored Contributor

I'm starting this week's Monday LOGO show a bit early in the day because there are two items that, at midnight, went on Monday's Just Reduced Clearance.

Logo Link Item  J324151   (fairly new item too!)

French Terry Pants With Coin Pocket   A265596

Super Contributor

I have four LOGO link pieces, and I love them all.   Gotten many compliments on them! 

Honored Contributor

@redngold wrote:

I have four LOGO link pieces, and I love them all.   Gotten many compliments on them! 

I haven't seen many on sale, and not frequently.  Unfortunately the one on sale isn't one of several offered now that I'd like to buy.  The beige-ish color would just pale me out even paler than I am.   I need color near my face.

Trusted Contributor

I'm loving A269661:

a269661.001.jpg

Plaid is my go to late fall/winter coat preference.  I'm not in the market for a coat, but it's refreshing to see Lori offering more true outerwear pieces

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  Thanks so much for posting that! I am soooo going to be getting that!  And it's lined too!  So much for "all of Lori's things looking the same" and "she always just does the asymmetric hemline."  Those naysayers don't keep up with the times! 

Great find, kzjohnson.  It'll last maybe a millisecond on air.

Honored Contributor

Oh dear, oh dear.  According to the sizing chart this garment is running huge, really huge.  Oh, dear, what size to order?  Do I trust the sizing chart?  According to that I'd need to go down two sizes - that can't be right.   And where are hip meassurements?

I hate the sizing charts - full of info I don't need or want and not enough of the info I do want!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Oh dear, oh dear.  According to the sizing chart this garment is running huge, really huge.  Oh, dear, what size to order?  Do I trust the sizing chart?  According to that I'd need to go down two sizes - that can't be right.   And where are hip meassurements?

I hate the sizing charts - full of info I don't need or want and not enough of the info I do want!

@Pearlee.  I hate my outerwear pieces to be too fitted especially in the colder months.  Gives me a little more room for layering and wearing bulking pieces underneath without the poor coat "screaming" around my hips.  I am pear shaped, so based on the cut, I wouldn't go down more than a size at best.  Nothing worse looking than a one button coat that is buttoned and that gaping "V" showing your clothing underneath betweem the button and the bottom heam! 

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee.  I hate my outerwear pieces to be too fitted especially in the colder months.  Gives me a little more room for layering and wearing bulking pieces underneath without the poor coat "screaming" around my hips.  I am pear shaped, so based on the cut, I wouldn't go down more than a size at best.  Nothing worse looking than a one button coat that is buttoned and that gaping "V" showing your clothing underneath betweem the button and the bottom heam! 

I agree with you @kzjohnson and I too am pear shaped.  I wouldn't even consider going down two sizes - ever on any garment on QVC.  But the chest meaurement is really large and there was another coat/jacket thing from a season or two ago (on clearance now) that reviewers said you needed to go down a size (I didn't order it - I never liked it).  I love this one and know it will sell out.  I just don't know about trusting that darn size chart (even though people swear by it) and it is really NOT user-friendly.  I have both sizes in my cart now.  It's so darn cute!

Thanks for your reply above.

Honored Contributor

There's a new long French terry drape front cardigan.  Looks like the long version of one I have.  Only two color choices. Smiley Sad

A267856

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness!!!  I love that coat. I am broader through my shoulders so I'm going to order a large.  Based on the chest measurement, I could definitely do a medium (with plenty of room), but I'm not sure I trust it on this one.  I think this one will definitely sell out so order now if you want it.