Honored Contributor

A258798  Not a bad clearance item and many sizas available.....

I don't own it so can't say much else about it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

HA! You will not have to send back both coats!  I am certain that one will work.  I envy you that you get to try them both on to see what looks best.  Depending on the cut, that really slouchy boyfriend look is very fun.  I am hoping that in sizing down I still have some slouch but a close enough fit that I can wear it to a play or out with friends at a nice restaurant.

p.s. Great foresight on the scarves!

Super Contributor

I got the striped top, the plaid coat and didn't act fast enough on the last item and am unfortunately waitlisted on that nylon cardi.  I sized down one size for the plaid coat as I always do with coats, and I'm sure it'll fit just fine.  I like that it's not a stiff heavy coat.   Looking forward to getting my packages!!

Honored Contributor

I noticed that they haven't be over-over layering. Heart Sometimes less is more, so we can appreciate the details, the style.  Each item has it's own merits, it's own unique-ness. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/9

[ Edited ]

@redngold

Don't feel bad about that nylon cardigan.  It has such a chemical smell, I am   trying to wash it out.  This item is too expensive to require such effort!  

Respected Contributor

I just saw that the plaid coat is no longer showing online.  I guess lots of people liked it. Anyone who wanted it, but didn't get it should watch for more when returns start coming in.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Trudey @Pearlee

I found this Kate Spade at Nordstrom. Same one button, drop shoulder style. 

image.jpeg

@islandgrrl

'woodland check' plaid bow coat

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I just saw that the plaid coat is no longer showing online.  I guess lots of people liked it. Anyone who wanted it, but didn't get it should watch for more when returns start coming in.

Which will be shortly after I try both of mine on!!

Respected Contributor

Brilliant!  Thanks @lolakimono!  I forgot to go back and try to re-post it from my MacBook.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee You are killing me!  Lucky you -- you at least know you have a winner in your duo.  If mine doesn't fit well, I am out of luck...