Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/30 (OR NO SHOW?)

@islandgrrl wrote:

I don't see PM Style scheduled for tonight.  Do my eyes deceive me?

@islandgrrl  I was looking at the PM Style section on Q's home page which is where I saw that LOGO item.. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I really like the new French Terry top with lace.  It will be perfect for you based on the length.  Unfortunately, it is too short for me.  Enjoy it if you decide to order.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Hi, Trudey and thank you for your thoughts.  Being pear-shaped,  I actually like the longer tops better and no top of hers has ever been too long for me yet!  I've been waiting to decide about odering to see the video which, the last time I looked, hadn't been posted but I'm going to check again now.

I was coming here to tell you something anyway. Remember the deep orchid colored French terry top of hers with the leopard panels on the sides? A268923

I got that color as I'[ve told you before - love, love, love - and went on waitlist for ages for the black which is really charcoal because I loved the top so much.   Well, I got the charcoal and, although I do like it, I like the pink one much, much better. The dark charcoal one looks a lot more ordinary, not as funky or "wow" as the pink with the leopard, which is a much more unusual combination to see.  I'm not even sure whether I'll keep the charcoal since I like the pink better (although oftentimes with her clothing, once it's gone it's gone with never a chance to get it back so I haven't decided yet whether to return the charcoal. I just wanted you to know that you did the right think choosing that color and you should stay on the waitlist for it!

Oh, oh, oh , I just looked and all colors are in stock in size large and also medium.  You should be getting your waitlist then!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A269663  New French Terry Top with lace.  I might have to get the pink melon color to go with my pink melon snap front LOGO Fr. Terry jacket that was once a TSV.  She doesn't do much in that color and it's a really pretty color (for spring). Whoa! Look at the length measurements for this top - it's a short one for her collection!

The snap fron former TSV is on clearance at an even better price but no longer available in that color or in many sizes: A261018

Oh dang - I just remembered my French terry old TSV jacket is in pink nectar I think, not melon sherbet or whatever this one is called.  I think the new top is orangier than my jacket! 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  If they haven't sent your waitlist yet, why don't you go order the large while it's there and cancel your waitlist!?  (Or rather, put the large in your cart to make sure it is really  there, cancel your waitlist before ordering, and then place your order!)

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for the advice.  It was still showing as waitlist in my account.  I did what you said and ordered the large, then cancelled the waitlist.  I don't have anything in Lori's deep orchid color, so I'm excited that it will be on the way to me soon.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  Thanks for the advice.  It was still showing as waitlist in my account.  I did what you said and ordered the large, then cancelled the waitlist.  I don't have anything in Lori's deep orchid color, so I'm excited that it will be on the way to me soon.  

@Trudey   I don't understand why they didn't fill your waitlist order when it came back into stock, esp. since I got my charcoal waitlist order recently. Weird.  I hope you like your deep orchid one as much as I like mine. I also hope you got the four EZ pays going on now! Smiley Happy

I still like the top you got your DIL a little better than this one, although both are very nice.  So I hope you get that one too for yourself some time. Smiley Happy   Or maybe you should now on the four EZ pays!