Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I have not yet reviewed the show.  In part because last night got a little hectic but mostly because I am trying to concentrate on those both naughty and nice on my Christmas list.  I don't need any more temptation to spend on me!

I got home last night in time to see Shawn and Isaac cracking up while trying to sell PJs.  I started laughing without having any idea what they were talking about!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/2

[ Edited ]

Re: LOGO: I like the two piece set.  The leopard tank showing underneath a long sleeved top.  I believe the navy was calling my name........I'll have to check to see if it's still available.  Anyway, it was a nice looking set..........not overly layered, etc.  Looked comfortable, too. .............A269655

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

UPDATE:  The two piece item I was posting (about) is:  A269655.  The navy is called Eclipse; and also the olive is called Olive.   There are still some available; The Brass is on waitlist. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY  I liked the eclipse the best last night too.

Be sure to watch the video before ordering.  The color part in the leopard tank was described by Lori as "neon". bright.  Just so you aren't surprised...

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Re: LOGO: I like the two piece set.  The leopard tank showing underneath a long sleeved top.  I believe the navy was calling my name........I'll have to check to see if it's still available.  Anyway, it was a nice looking set..........not overly layered, etc.  Looked comfortable, too. .............A269655

@ROMARY  Did you end up ordering this?  I just read some of the reviews that say it's running small and to size up.   Good to know....

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  In that top you wanted - the sale one - it's back in stock in xs in that garden jade green color (beautiful color - I have it) but I know you posted you prefer the size small in this one.  In case you want the xs - it's there and a good price!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pearly: Thanks re: sizing up! Haven't yet ordered........waiting for reviews, and will check today.  The more I'm thinking about it, I like the black, too.  But, the Navy Eclipse is calling me.............

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I ordered the OTO in dark violet, and two of the no-print print cardigans, first item up.  I have the spring version and love it.  I ordered the purple and the blue-tealish. They are now on waitlist in my size medium, which is why I ordered two - I figured they'd be gone.   I have the spring version in two colors also.  

I'm calling CS with my two questions about the necklace.  I don't understand why the S&H is  $5 when it's supposed to be $3 on jewelry, or why there is no 3 EZ pays with the Q card.  Geez....

So I received items from the show last week just a couple of days ago and tried them on today.  The OTO was A269660 waffile knit cotton cashmere sweater with double chiffon ruffle on bottom and I ordered  in dark violate. Here is my review:  the waffle part is extremely soft and high quality fabric.  It's also very warm, so this is an excellent LOGO garment for winter!  The double chiffon ruffle is soft and very pretty.  The dark violent color is just gorgeous - she hasn't done much in this color (although there was a rayon span piece this past Monday in it).  The sweater is pretty long, which I like.  My size medium fits true to size but because I'm "hippy" and pear-shaped, the sweater does hug my hips very slightly, but I'm confident will stretch out as I walk and sit.  It's not unslightly or making the sweater look too tight on me but if you are VERY hippy you will need to go up a size.  The sweater goes straight down, it does not flair out so there is not room to spare for me. I do definitely think the medium is the coreect size for me, but again with no room in the hips to spare.  All this being said, I think the sweater is costly.  I'm going to keep it (I think) but darn well better get my use out of it!  Although waffle knit, it can look dressy with the right accessories, such as a scarf or a long necklace and the right pants underneath, or black leggings.  It can also easily be worn with jeans.  It's a very comfortable piece and I like having something warm of hers for the colder weather.

I also got A271949 in the blueish teal (which has a lot of brown in the garment - best worn with brown pants or leggings) and the purple  The purple one has a lot of taupe in it where the other one has brown.  They do look quite different in the two different colors so it's easy to justify both.   Both are now waitlisted in my size medium.  I mentinoed I have the spring version of these and these are the same cardigans.  They are rayon span but IMO a heavier rayon span and will be warmed than a lot of her thin rayon spans.  One reviewer complained she didn't expect such thin fabric but she must have been expecting a knit sweater which of course this isn't.   It's  a decent weight for winter, esp. with something underneath it.  The V neck, like on the spring one, is pretty low cut so most will want to wear something under it. My blue-teal one  came with a terrible smell, probably from the dyes, the purple one did not.  I washed it today and it smells fine now.  Anyway,  this is generously cut but again my size medium is the correct size - I woudl\\kdn't want it bigger or smaller.  They are very artsy looking and the print is very distinctinve.  You will deinitely not see yourself coming and going in this one, even if others are wearing asymmetric hemlines (which by the way, has quite a bit of flair on this one.  There is nothing like this print at Wal Mart, Kohl's etc. as people claim they can find LOGO-ish clothes.  Nor IMO is this fabric - a heavier rayon span - common.   I like this fall print better than the spring one actually.  I will wear this casually but it can be dressed up certainly.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for the reviews on your new items.  I didn't order either of those, but I always love all Logo reviews.  Enjoy your new pieces.