Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/2

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

Any thoughts on this Logo sweater.  I keep looking at it, but haven't ordered yet.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Long-Sleeve-Cable-Knit-Sweater.product.A267852.html?sc=A26...

@Trudey  What color interests you, Trudey?

And where did you find that? LOL!  

I don't mean to influence you - we are each individuals with individual tastes - but that's just a little too traditional for me, despite the funkier hemline than cable knit sweaters usually have.  I'm probably older than you, but I've worn a lot of those in my lifetime - been there, done that.  Also, in my case, I wouldn't consider it because I have several cable knits form the Irish import shows in merino wool and one in linen, so I have plenty to reach for here at home already.   But again, that's my scenario.

I ordered the OTO in dark violet, and two of the no-print print cardigans, first item up.  I have the spring version and love it.  I ordered the purple and the blue-tealish. They are now on waitlist in my size medium, which is why I ordered two - I figured they'd be gone.   I have the spring version in two colors also.  

I'm calling CS with my two questions about the necklace.  I don't understand why the S&H is  $5 when it's supposed to be $3 on jewelry, or why there is no 3 EZ pays with the Q card.  Geez....

BY THE WAY, I didn't mean to choose my own answer (or any answer) as "best answer" with the green check mark!  I hit reply to my post  in order to quote it to write reviews (in another post) of the items I ordered,  and hit the wrong button first. SORRY - I don't mean to be so immodest and choose my own answer as a best one! OY!

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

OK Have to mute.  They are making me nervous.

I muted too.  I thought Lori was fine, but Amy's Riiiiiigggght?  was getting on my last nerve.  

Can you believe she didn't know what macrame is?  Amy and I have a big generation gap - I think that's why I don't enjoy her presentations.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This item of LOGO Links reminds me of Kathy Levine's jewelry line, La Vintage.

J326654

Honored Contributor

Did they ever mention what kind of event Lori was going to at QVC tomorrow night?

Honored Contributor

I missed the show & a chance to pick up a few more of this fabulous top at a good clearance price of 34....stalking to see if anything other than black becomes available. 

I bought it for $49 in the dark gray/smoke color.Wore it recently with darker gray cigarette pants-lots of compliments received, esp when they saw the back detail. Love the fabric & design details.

Next, I'm going to pair it up with the Halston duster that I bought in gray, wearing it under the duster with smoke gray leggings & booties. Now I wish I had the gray knee high boots that Shawn wore during the Halston TSV show. 

A258742 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Top with Chiffon Pockets and back detail

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  You may not have missed much because the sizes were very broken.  I saw the last time they presented this - not all that long ago but not at this low price yet - and they were out of a lot of sizes in the colors even then.  So it was slim pickens for sizes tonight.  

I ordered this when it was a TSV in Frost (an off-white - sold out ASAP) and that garden green  or whatever it's calle. It's really teal.   It sure was a good price tonight - but there was nothing in my size.  I would have thought about abyss blue if there had been.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Chi-town girl  You may not have missed much because the sizes were very broken.  I saw the last time they presented this - not all that long ago but not at this low price yet - and they were out of a lot of sizes in the colors even then.  So it was slim pickens for sizes tonight.  

I ordered this when it was a TSV in Frost (an off-white - sold out ASAP) and that garden green  or whatever it's calle. It's really teal.   It sure was a good price tonight - but there was nothing in my size.  I would have thought about abyss blue if there had been.

@Pearlee-I can wear xs but prefer the fit of small in these types of tops. Her color palette is so pretty. I have so much black otherwise I would get the black. Didn't know it had been a TSV-I bet it's beautiful in the frost. I also remember a seeing a gorgeous copper color-sugar something? Her blue & green tones are also pretty. Every one in awhile, the Q clearance price is good like in this case. I will stalk this one to see if someone cancels.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

OK Have to mute.  They are making me nervous.

I muted too.  I thought Lori was fine, but Amy's Riiiiiigggght?  was getting on my last nerve.  

Can you believe she didn't know what macrame is?  Amy and I have a big generation gap - I think that's why I don't enjoy her presentations.

Amy and I do not have a generation gap (we're about same age) and I do NOT enjoy her presentations at all. Her mispronouncing so many words gets on my last nerve! 

Amy comes off as not having any real life experiences. She doesn't seem to "get" a lot of things. You only have to watch just one of her shows to see/hear her immaturity. Like she never left her own backyard. Her FB posts confirm that for me. Sickly sweet and all is "perfect". 

Her macrame reference on tonight's show was just jaw dropping. And there have been many other similiar ones too. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  Hi!  Brown sugar and copper rose are recent colors.  The sale top - which has been around for a year as they said it came out last holiday season - at that time came in the maple color.   My frost one never came back, I don't think, after it sold out as a TSV.  It's very useful in that color.  Yes!  Do "stalk" it for a cancelation - and also check As Is ones too.  The top is well worth the asking price yesterday.  I can't remember exactly what it was as a TSV - maybe $44.95?   I remember when it went up to $49.95.  I think.  Smiley Happy

@iTalia  I'm really glad you posted.  You nailed it when you described Amy.  Yes, yes, yes - lack of life experiences.  I hadn't thought of that but it's an excellent description.

Did anyone get anything from last night's show?

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl  So Islandgrrl, did you look at the review of the show and did you get anything?  Here is something unusual. The OTO went right up to the regular QVC price, no featured price as TSVs and OTOs often go up to before the regular QVC price.