Honored Contributor

Since we've been making purchase confessions on another thread, yesterday I received J326992, the Logo Links "Y" necklace in the multi.  I bought it on one of the 4 EZ pay blocks of time some time within the last week.  

I LOVE IT!!  It's gorgeous and will go with so many LOGO tops and other things.  The pops of color in the multi will look just beautiful on LOGO's antique white fabrics especially.

I will say that I haven't had good luck with Logo Links and have sent back the two or three I've ever gotten.  Two actually broke (one arrived broken) and one didn't lie flat and drove me crazy so each went back and I swore off LOGO Links.  But  I just loved this piece because Lori's tops often need a long necklace with them and the colors in this go with everything. It's one of her new ones for November.  I would have liked to wait til it went on sale, but I thought the multi choice esp. might not make it to a sale price so when the 4 EZ pays come up I went for it.  Can't wait to wear it somewhere!

Respected Contributor

I received the Logo Lounge top with lace in Antique White and I love it.  The lace is different than other pieces I have...heavier lace.   If my shoulders weren't so broad, I could have worn a medium because the bottom is very roomy, but I need the large for shoulders and bust.  This is a very nice Lounge piece.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Brushed-French-Terry-Top-with-Lace-Trim.product.A27...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey    I'm really happy that you like it, Trudey. )  And finally you own a piece of LOGO in antique white! Smiley Happy  Do you find, like I do, that it really brightens up your face?

FYI - as I mentioned to you I have the previous incarnation of this item.  Same bottom, slightly different lace pattern (but same width) and mine has roll-up sleeves with tabs (can be worn long-sleeved or rolled up with tabs).  Same body though and the lace is very similar and it's french terry too.  I'm writing this because mine fits true to size, I do not have broad shoulders, and the sweep is wide on mine.  It's supposed to be, so I'm not sure how much better off you would have been  in the next size down in terms of the wide sweep.  It's supposed to be very drapey and it goes great with leggins or slim pants, which is what I think it was designed for. Just out of curiousity, you can look at the measurement chart and check the measurement on the sweep in inches between the two sizes. I'm thinking there won't be a whole lot of difference.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  LOL - I thought about you and the plaid coat while taking a shower a few minutes ago, and thought to tell you that, even if what CS said was true and they aren't going to offer the returns for sale (which I doubt is true), some people who ordered by check won't send theirs in for whatever reason, and some people have canceled orders I'm sure.  So do keep checking inventory on that coat!  You might be able to grab one without even being on a waitlist.

Trusted Contributor

I really liked that waffle weave color block cotton/cashmere sweater...and then I saw the lace tacked on the bottom.

We all know how much I "love" lace on the bottom of my tops!  So gratefully this show was an easy pass for me.

For a brief moment I had the blackberry sweater in my cart thinking I would just seem rip the lace off the bottom, and then I thought better of that idea.  I'm not paying that kind of money on a sweater only to take a seem ripper to it was soon as I get it home.

I know my loathing for lace must seem completely whack-a-doodle, but I just can't get the imagine of Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" out of my head whenever I see a lovely top trimmed in layer(s) of lace! Smiley Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I really liked that waffle weave color block cotton/cashmere sweater...and then I saw the lace tacked on the bottom.

We all know how much I "love" lace on the bottom of my tops!  So gratefully this show was an easy pass for me.

For a brief moment I had the blackberry sweater in my cart thinking I would just seem rip the lace off the bottom, and then I thought better of that idea.  I'm not paying that kind of money on a sweater only to take a seem ripper to it was soon as I get it home.

I know my loathing for lace must seem completely whack-a-doodle, but I just can't get the imagine of Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" out of my head whenever I see a lovely top trimmed in layer(s) of lace! Smiley Embarassed

@kzjohnson, I giggled at your whack-a-doodle comment. Of course I would never whack my doodle, because he's too dang cute, lol. Seriously, most get that you can't do the lace thing, no biggie. I absolutely love the look of peasant tops . . . On everyone but me. I just can't wear them, but would love to. I can do some of Lori's lace, but a little goes a long way for me. It is shocking to me how much I'm seeing this style accent out in the stores. Even Halston's new sweater today in New Arrivals has lace godets.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/16

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

@kzjohnson, I giggled at your whack-a-doodle comment. Of course I would never whack my doodle, because he's too dang cute, lol. Seriously, most get that you can't do the lace thing, no biggie. I absolutely love the look of peasant tops . . . On everyone but me. I just can't wear them, but would love to. I can do some of Lori's lace, but a little goes a long way for me. It is shocking to me how much I'm seeing this style accent out in the stores. Even Halston's new sweater today in New Arrivals has lace godets.

Thanks for the understanding @MaggieMack.

Now see, even though lace is a deal breaker, I could almost handle the lace godets if everything else is perfection.  But that darn hula-hoop of lace that Lori uses so often...yikes!

At least it's saving me money when I'm supposed to focusing on purchases for others! Smiley Happy