Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Cute, but looks very short in the photo.i like longer tops to wear with leggings.  It may just be deceptive, we'll see.

This was my thought too but I'm wondering if like you said, it's deceptive in the photo. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/16

[ Edited ]

Pearly:  I'm thinking that we can 'zoosh' the COLLAR in several ways............It looks pliable/malleable.  (I'm still not sure about the spelling, even though spellcheck is ok.)  (edited).  I meant 'collar', not color.  Sorry

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I got the A269666 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Burnout Open Front Cardigan with Chiffon in both colors!

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY  I have no problem with the color at all - in fact I like it but do want to see other choices too.  It's the collar that often doesn't look good on me and of those clothes I own with that collar, I find myself not wearing them much.  

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

I got the A269666 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Burnout Open Front Cardigan with Chiffon in both colors!

@1ProfessorHave you received them yet, and if so, what do you think?

I already have a few things that are similar - a Kirk's Folly one and one from a museum gift shop that someone bought for me.  Those are pretty but I'm petite and that style tends to "swallow" me up.

Where do you think you'll wear them?

Super Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Cute, but looks very short in the photo.i like longer tops to wear with leggings.  It may just be deceptive, we'll see.

@Biftu

I'm fine with shorter, in fact, I prefer it.   That works great with jeans and gives me the option of wearing one of my tanks underneath. 

Super Contributor

BTW, still waiting to receive the plaid coat I ordered!   It just shipped at the end of last week.

Esteemed Contributor

A274942. Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but it is the TSV after-Christmas from Logo. Reg $73.00, buy now for $59.92. French terry peplum jacket in some new colors, too. I'm tempted! But still in no-buy zone. Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

@MaggieMack

Your post might not last long.    Apparently QVC does not want us posting the item numbers for upcoming tsv's.

Esteemed Contributor

@redngold wrote:

@MaggieMack

Your post might not last long.    Apparently QVC does not want us posting the item numbers for upcoming tsv's.

It seems to be hit or miss. You would think they would want to sell! Anyway, look quickly before it disappears! Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop