Honored Contributor

@Pearlee No big deal.  I read it a couple of times and was thinking "is she upset with me over a comment or referring to that other post."  LOL

Thanks for the apology and sorry about the confusion. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pearlee No big deal.  I read it a couple of times and was thinking "is she upset with me over a comment or referring to that other post."  LOL

Thanks for the apology and sorry about the confusion. 

@LipstickdivaLOL!  It was definitely "referring to that other post." 

I shouldn't do any posting until I've had my second cup of coffee for the day!  Still haven't had it!  I also made an error  discussing the "no zipper" thing with D&B purses.  I had had one sentence written, deleted and rearranged some of it and it came out totally not as I intended.  I still haven't fixed that yet!  I referenced you - as it turned out  - as posting the opposite of what you did say about purses having zippers now.  Again, I blame my clouded brain from lack of caffeine!  That that error occurred from my editing  my post! OY!  I'm having a bad day.....

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/16

[ Edited ]

So it isn't even cashmere but being sold as cashmere at the price. Hmmm...

Oh whoops my mistake...it's COTTON cashmere at the $$$ price.  I better make a run to Starbucks...that red cup is lovely.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

It was sold as cotton cashmere. Those of us who watched the show heard that repeatedly.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Melania wrote:

It was sold as cotton cashmere. Those of us who watched the show heard that repeatedly.

Yes I know...I edited it after I realized my mistake. I'm just not as obsessed and think the price is still exorbitant. 

IM sells real cashmere and doesn't need to throw the cotton cashmere term around for the word SOFT either.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking that cotton cashmere could sometimes mean the all cotton that is very soft, it feels like cashmere.  Then there's the other cotton cashmere that does have a tiny bit of cashmere.  Also, I believe that I heard a designer mention a cotton cashmere item as having a bit of silk (instead of real cashmere?).  Not sure about that, though.  It could have been an added amount of silk to the 'cotton cashmere' (whichever one).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melania wrote:

I'm just not as obsessed  .....
Oh I think you are.  Just not about LOGO.  More about me I think.

Respected Contributor

Girls, it IS 95% cotton and 5% cashmere.  

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

Girls, it IS 95% cotton and 5% cashmere.  

I know it and knew it when I posted.   LipstickDiva also posted that above.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee     Just reinforcing for the perplexed.