Super Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@redngold wrote:

@MaggieMack

Your post might not last long.    Apparently QVC does not want us posting the item numbers for upcoming tsv's.

It seems to be hit or miss. You would think they would want to sell! Anyway, look quickly before it disappears! Woman Wink

No need!  I get the insider with all the info too!

Esteemed Contributor

@redngold, I don't get the Insider, apparently being on the receiving end of that anymore is hit or miss, too! I find the info on the Blue Skies website.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

PEARLY:  I originally meant to type collar (not color).  So sorry. Heart  I edited.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  Thanks for posting about the upcoming TSV. Not getting it.  I have most of those colors in a similar French terry jacket from two previous TSVs, not to mention two with chiffon ruffles on the bottom that weren't TSVs but are the same idea for a jacket.  If I would have wanted another one of these I wouldn't have canceled my macrame color one I ordered last week!  Good, this TSV will save me money.

Honored Contributor

I do believe that I'm going to like this one!  It looks shorter, but, if so, nice to have a shorter LOGO.  Wondering about the color selection.  Hopefully Deep Wine or something similar. I'll be watching!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know the item number yet for the item in the photo LipstickDiva postd? I'ts after 7:00 pm.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee

A269667

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee

A269667

@MaggieMackThanks very much, MM.  Smiley Happy  I didn't realize it was a cowl neck while it was lying flat in the photo.  I don't like the neckline at all, and the measurements indicate it is fairly short (by LOGO standards).  Pass...  much as I love her French terry.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee

A269667

@MaggieMackThanks very much, MM.  Smiley Happy  I didn't realize it was a cowl neck while it was lying flat in the photo.  I don't like the neckline at all, and the measurements indicate it is fairly short (by LOGO standards).  Pass...  much as I love her French terry.

@Pearlee, it's not a true cowl as I think of cowl. I rather like the neckline, find it flattering on me. I also like the length, go figure. But guess what??? I'm doing so good not gonna spoil my track record now!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 11/16

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee

A269667

@Pearlee, it's not a true cowl as I think of cowl. I rather like the neckline, find it flattering on me. I also like the length, go figure. But guess what??? I'm doing so good not gonna spoil my track record now!

@MaggieMackLOL - you have been very good lately. 

I'm glad you like the collar.  I like them well enough on other people, just not me. I don't like cowls OR shawl collars on me and this looks like a combo of both so it's a double whammy as far as I'm concerned.  I have tops of hers in French terry that I like much, much better.  Just as well - I've been doing enough damage lately.  

I really like my new French terry with the leopard godets I posted about last week. I didn't order it when it was first shown but since have and I love that one a lot more than this one.

Somewhere on the board I saw a discussion of Talbot's.  FYI, MM, last Black Friday they had great deals at Talbots. I went to two locally and with my purchase they gave me a really nice huge reuseable tote bag.  I'm keeping Black Friday at Talbot's in mind as I try to exercise restraint tonight.  I'm glad I don't like that top very much because I'm a real sucker for LOGO French terry.