Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, don't think I'm venturing toward the blue, although I do like it. I am hoping not to venture toward ANYthing tonight, lol, famous last words! I'm laying low, had the shingles shot in my left arm and the pneumonia shot in my right arm this afternoon. I'm hoping I'll br too sore to press the "Add to Cart" button! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, don't think I'm venturing toward the blue, although I do like it. I am hoping not to venture toward ANYthing tonight, lol, famous last words! I'm laying low, had the shingles shot in my left arm and the pneumonia shot in my right arm this afternoon. I'm hoping I'll br too sore to press the "Add to Cart" button! Woman LOL

@MaggieMack  You could do speed buy instead of adding to cart - fewer clicks!  LOL!  

I don't believe that "too sore" excuse for a minute.

Good to have gotten those shots though.  I have had the shingles one and every time I hear that awful commercial about how bad shingles is, I'm glad I got the shot.

Respected Contributor

The blue mixed media top is really beautiful.  It has a lot of grey tones and the blue is more of a gray blue than it appears on video.  @Pearlee you should get it if available in your size.  You won't find anything like in the stores.  Also, I think it is different enough from the macrame color that it is distinct.  I keep hoping to get one in macrame, but still no luck in my size.

Respected Contributor

If the one time only didn't have the tank, I'd buy it.  But even at 5'7", that tank is too long for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, so far I haven't felt compelled to buy. Keep waiting for the Lavish sweater, but I'm guessing it will be around $100. Not going there!

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack I haven't seen anything that I am interested in.  The lavish sweater is pretty, but it doesn't look worth the high price for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

The blue mixed media top is really beautiful.  It has a lot of grey tones and the blue is more of a gray blue than it appears on video.  @Pearlee you should get it if available in your size.  You won't find anything like in the stores.  Also, I think it is different enough from the macrame color that it is distinct.  I keep hoping to get one in macrame, but still no luck in my size.

@Trudey  I'm sure it's very nice and I know I'd get use out of it!  I totally agree that it looks very different from the macrame, which is why I applauded your trying to get on the waitlist for the macrame - I said that very same thing to you!

But truthfully, I think I'd like it better if the blue were as bright as on TV and not more muted and gray. I'm very pale so I need  to wear color - a brighter blue would probably work better for me.  But I still may take a chance and order it. It is available in my size and I love the four EZ pays.  Would still rather get it at an As Is price though since I have the macrame whose color I do prefer.  I'd probably get the blue home though and be thrilled - I do wear a lot of blue jeans....and it does look quite different in that color.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, I did wind up buying the cardigan in maple to go with the maple jacquard dress that Brenda was wearing. I so love that dress on me, and thought the cardi would be a good addition if I want to tone the dress down a bit.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  Do you have any LOGO leggings in the blackberry?  I inow you own that color ... she had a new pair on earlier in the day.  Did you order those?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack  Do you have any LOGO leggings in the blackberry?  I inow you own that color ... she had a new pair on earlier in the day.  Did you order those?

@Pearlee, yes, ordered them two or three weeks ago. Really like them, too!