Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, what are you doing, checking Logo out during DWTS commercials??? Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack  Do you have any LOGO leggings in the blackberry?  I inow you own that color ... she had a new pair on earlier in the day.  Did you order those?

@Pearlee, yes, ordered them two or three weeks ago. Really like them, too!

@MaggieMack  Same pair that was on today? With the pockets?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, no, A236704, no pockets. I haven't seen those yet.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  They were in the 1 pm show today.

No  not watching DWTS at least not yet.  I'll watch the whole thing on ABC after they post the video of it.  That's what I've been doing lately.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 10/26

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

If the one time only didn't have the tank, I'd buy it.  But even at 5'7", that tank is too long for me.

That's how I felt.  Loved the first layer but would have no use for the tank and didn't want to pay for it. 

As an aside, regarding that Lavish sweater.....there is a thread about it and Courtney had said on her FB page that she went UP 2 sizes because it's very fitted.

Amy addressed the issue and said she wouldn't go up at all, Lori said she would go up 1 size.  Amy said if you want it to fit looser, go up 1 size, otherwise stick with your normal size.

I thought it was crazy overpriced anyhow but the sizing issue alone would stop me from buying it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought it was crazy overpriced anyhow but the sizing issue alone would stop me from buying it.  

Same  with me.   When it first came on - and I hadn't heard anything about the sizing - I had it in my cart in my regular medium.  The more I heard  and considering the price, I ended up not getting it at all. That and I kept thinking about a sweater I liked at Talbot's last year with embllishment in stones similar to that but they were in the center of the neckline.  It was such a pretty sweater and I looked at it for months at Talbots and then could have gotten it really cheaply on clearance.  But the more it got beat up on racks over the winter, the more loose (hanging loose by threads!) or missing stones I saw on it.  Because I've read reviews of some Logo Links jewelry having stones coming out I kept thinking of that Talbot's sweater and decided I wasn't paying $100 for the sweater.  

However, this sizing business can be good news in terms of it turning up on As Is in a few months.  If it's cheap enough I'd get it and go up one size. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@kzjohnson  It is fringe... maybe that is why?

@LTT1 I'm sure the fringe is the culprit for the need to dry clean.  I don't dry clean...well, except for my Aran Craft sweaters...they are the exception to my rule.

I'm still debating on A258810.  I already have it in cream and love it.  And that should be enough right? But the wineberry is so pretty....

Well... I don't know... I'd go for the wineberry in a NY MINUTE!!!!

Do you really like it?  How tall does one need to be to have it look good?  Does it wash well?  This is 10 million questions! 

I do love A258810.  It does have a higher neckline, so I can see issues for women with larger heads.  I have a very small head, so I don't have that complaint.  I love the fact that it's a true crew neck.  Lori doesn't do that too often.

I'm only 5'2" and I think I look good in all my LOGO. Smiley Tongue  This particular top is not terribly long, but it does dip in the back.  I don't feel swallowed up in it at all and the length doesn't get in the way.

Washing...  Well, ALL my LOGO goes in a normal cycle warm wash cycle and a medium/high heat dryer until they are fully dried.  The cream I have has been washed this way several times without issue.

And after a lot of hemming and hawing and the DH finally saying "oh, just get it", I did get the wineberry last night!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, my A268901 color blocked cashmere sweater just arrived. Love it! Much softer than her other cashmere blend sweaters I've ordered. Got it in the XS, perfect! It looks super cute with my blackberry Logo leggings. Soft and cuddly, not stiff like the last reviewer online mentioned, drapes beautifully. I don't have hips, so maybe that helps the drape.

i just hate that the Q messed up our ability to capture pics!

Honored Contributor

Glad to read your review MM.  Thanks for posting. Smiley Happy  I may reinstate my order - I've been waiting for reviews of the sweater to decide about that.  It looks shorter than some others - is it?   Your review was really helpful. Smiley Happy

I've never posted photos here, so I'm not minding whatever the glitch is.

Honored Contributor

Oh, and a couple of more questions added to mine above.  Is it heavier than her usual cotton cashere? She said it was and was therefore warmer too.   Also, do you think the hemline is odd?  That was one reason I canceled.  Or does it look OK on the body and not strange?  I thought the line of it was a little strange.