Honored Contributor

I found a few new LOGO items on the 'net - at least new to me (maybe they aren't new).

The last item was mentioned by another poster on one of my other threads I think as being new.   At least I haven't seen any of these three presented yet, though they may have been and I just missed them:

A268918

A 268920

A268923

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I'm looking forward to the show.  I hope she'll have a few surprise new pieces.  I'd love another lounge top.

Trusted Contributor

Really like A268918:

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Boucle Coatigan with Fringe Detail - A268918

I have a simlar boucle top from Lori that I got this time last year for $20 less.  They can call it a "coat" all they but for the price this sweater better know how to serve me breakfast in bed! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Hi @Trudey   .  It's usually the case that not much that hasn't yet been on air is available online until the show airs.  Probably because Q is afraid of it selling out before it's even aired.   So, this is a long way of saying I'd bet you can count on new things other than what i posted.    Most of what is listed on this site as "new" has been shown already.  

I am soooo tempted to get that blue top that I have in the macrame on the four EZ pays today, but am trying to be "good" and wait until I see it either As Is or on clearance (fat chance of that) because it's expensive and I already have the macrame which I like a bit better than the blue (at least from the photos).  Wanna bet I cave before the four EZ pays go away?

Trusted Contributor

I really like A268918.

I have a similar boucle sweater I got from Lori this time last year for $20 less.  They can call this a "coat" all they want, but for the price this sweater better be able to serve me breakfast in bed! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I really like A268918.

I have a similar boucle sweater I got from Lori this time last year for $20 less.  They can call this a "coat" all they want, but for the price this sweater better be able to serve me breakfast in bed! Smiley Tongue

LOL @kzjohnson  I wonder what color the "contrast" thingy is at the bottom?

Did you see this piece is dry clean only?

That said, I've really been liking the two boucle (well three if you count I got one in two different colors) items I've recently gotten of hers.  The boucle's mix of colors makes it a lot more interesting than most (and one reason of many reasons her garments are NOT the same as Wal-Mart or Target, etc. quality).   Go for it while it's on four EZ Pays, kz.  That doesn't happen often with her clothes.

Trusted Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I really like A268918.

Sorry for the duplicate...Network went out to lunch when I poseted the original.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 10/26

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

I really like A268918.

LOL @kzjohnson  I wonder what color the "contrast" thingy is at the bottom?

Did you see this piece is dry clean only?

That said, I've really been liking the two boucle (well three if you count I got one in two different colors) items I've recently gotten of hers.  The boucle's mix of colors makes it a lot more interesting than most (and one reason of many reasons her garments are NOT the same as Wal-Mart or Target, etc. quality).   Go for it while it's on four EZ Pays, kz.  That doesn't happen often with her clothes.

It's cotton/poly...  Why the dry clean!?  Unless the "decorative trim" is fine silk from the rarest of Chinese worms!  Very odd.

I was actually thinking about the same boucle top I got last year in the wineberry. That's on clearence for a much more reasonablel $57...and no dry clean. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I just got in from a round of golf . . . Looks like the Eclipse in A268918 is pretty much sold out. And what's with the Dry Clean Only, that's weird. Still waiting for my last order of Logo to arrive. Hoping to catch tonight's show, but the Hot Yoga siren is calling. I'm off to get a shingles and pneumonia vaccination, so maybe I will feel like staying home, lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 10/26

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack

MOOS TO YOUS!  Yep... that Eclipse little number is in my cart, waiting on the great debate of waitlist ordering!

Also, A259245 is in my cart, too... hm... decisions decisions

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~