Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  Hi, MM. I thought you were going to miss the show due to golfing! 

I thought of you as soon as I saw the blackberry OTO choice - I always think of you now when there is blackberry on.  I think that was blackberry and slate, right (not gray)?

Well...yes I got the cute little terry top with the chambray pocket and lace - had trouble deciding between the plum and the slate (with copper rose sleeves) and had both in my cart but ended up with the plum.

I ordered the OTO in teh combo Lori was wearing, BUT I think I'm making a mistake because I'm really not sure I like the hemline at all and it's expensive as someone else posted here. I do however like that it's a heavier weight for winter.  So, I guess I'm going to not cancel and get it home but it wouldn't surprise me if I end up sending it back and wasting $3 on it.  If I were smart I'd cancel it but I'll probalby be dumb and not.  I need another sweater like a hole in the head but I love the godets.   Also as someone else posted here (whose post I agreed with) Im not wild about the color choices.  Maybe I am talking myself into canceling it....

Honored Contributor

@handygal2  I think that top is really cute and looks comfortable. If you like it, go for it!  You'll wear it a lot.  I do like one I got a week or so ago better because it has a little more visual interest IMO:  A268909   It's one of my favorite LOGO tops ever (I got macrame before it sold out).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, yes, it was slate, not gray, but I couldn't remember the name when I was typing so just used the generic. Have you seen the other Logo thread tonight? Don't engage!

i did golf, but decided not to stay for dinner so got home in time for the show. Beer and popcorn and Monday fashion night, can it get any better??? Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee Have you seen the other Logo thread tonight? Don't engage!

@MaggieMack  No - I got out of a sick bed to order via compujter so I could use Ebates.  I have an awful cold and headache and I think I have a fever!  I could barely drag myself out of bed and over to the computer to order! I was falling asleep in bed when LOGO came on.  Would have been cheaper for me if I'd fallen asleep!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 10/19

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee, so sad you feel bad! Woman Sad

Get well soon! Heart

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

Feel better soon, @PearleeHeart

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@handygal2  I think that top is really cute and looks comfortable. If you like it, go for it!  You'll wear it a lot.  I do like one I got a week or so ago better because it has a little more visual interest IMO:  A268909   It's one of my favorite LOGO tops ever (I got macrame before it sold out).

Yours is a very cute top, but l'm trying to control myself, b/c l don't need any more tops!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I ordered the OTO in the combo Lori was wearing, BUT I think I'm making a mistake because I'm really not sure I like the hemline at all and it's expensive as someone else posted here. I do however like that it's a heavier weight for winter.  So, I guess I'm going to not cancel and get it home but it wouldn't surprise me if I end up sending it back and wasting $3 on it.  If I were smart I'd cancel it but I'll probalby be dumb and not.  I need another sweater like a hole in the head but I love the godets.   Also as someone else posted here (whose post I agreed with) Im not wild about the color choices.  Maybe I am talking myself into canceling it....

I did cancel this item.   Watch, everyone who gets it will think it's the best LOGO ever now!  LOL   @MaggieMack  Do come back here and let me know how you like it!

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 10/19

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

I'm so disappointed in the OTO. I don't like the colors and the price is egregious. 

I really like the blackberry/shale...really.  Finally, a new piece without lace! Smiley Tongue

I got logged in through Ebates totally ready to break my no more clothes buying until after the 1st of the year "policy".  Than I saw the price!  Yikes!

Not but 2-3 years ago Lori's 5% cashmere sweaters were around the $40 price point.  This bad boy is just under $80!!  Just no...which is terribly disappointing. On the other hand her current prices which keep inching up every week are saving me a ton of money.

Does anyone know if the black skirt that Amy was wearing is LOGO or even QVC?  I have been admiring it but have asked the phone representatives and they don't know,  thanks for any info