Honored Contributor

I wonder how many new items will be in the show this week?  There was a lot new last week, so I'm thinking not as much....but I hope I'm wrong!

Valued Contributor

Hope there is nothing at all that I want because I buy entirely too much LOGO!

Respected Contributor

A268923 is a cute new top, but I worry that the printed godets will add width to the body. What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

A268923 is a cute new top, but I worry that the printed godets will add width to the body. What do you think?

I think this style is for those who want to draw attention to their hip and thigh area.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Not a fan of this top.  I think it would accentuate what one might not want to accentuate. 

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

I tried to add an emoticon and it just throws out the "spoiler" bar.  I don't get it.  Anyway - "smiley face."

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I think this style is for those who want to draw attention to their hip and thigh area.

Because I am narrow through my hips and thighs, I actually wouldn't mind focusing the eye there...it might draw attention away from my little belly! Cat Tongue  My issue with this top is that, try as I might in years past, I am just not an animal print girl.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

Because I am narrow through my hips and thighs, I actually wouldn't mind focusing the eye there...it might draw attention away from my little belly! Cat Tongue  My issue with this top is that, try as I might in years past, I am just not an animal print girl.

If you're narrow in that area (lucky you!), l think that style is perfect for you.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 10/19

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 I'd give a year's pay to experience life with a flat belly!

Honored Contributor

I'm so disappointed in the OTO. I don't like the colors and the price is egregious. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"