Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  I meant to ask you, did you order the new LOGO colorblock-with-pockets top with the velvet trim at the bottom?  I didn't - none of the colors appealed to me (I have two of the black ones in the first version - one as a "backup" I bought "As Is"  because it's my favorite) so I certainly didn't need the black! 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson  I meant to ask you, did you order the new LOGO colorblock-with-pockets top with the velvet trim at the bottom?  I didn't - none of the colors appealed to me (I have two of the black ones in the first version - one as a "backup" I bought "As Is"  because it's my favorite) so I certainly didn't need the black! 

@Pearlee  Much like you, that was another top that was seriously going to break my "no purchase" policy...until the color selection was show. 

Had it been offered in a dark pine, Tibetan red, or silver  I would have been all over it!  Some color combo that would have been more festive for the upcoming holidays would have been an easy purchase for me.

Honored Contributor

I see there is one five-star review (the only review yet up) for that OTO cotton cashmere color block sweater Lori was wearing.  I'm still not sure I like the hemline on that.  I canceled my order but will try ti reinstate it if the sweater gets a lot of five-star reviews.  Anyone get theirs yet?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 10/19

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Well...yes I got the cute little terry top with the chambray pocket and lace - had trouble deciding between the plum and the slate (with copper rose sleeves) and had both in my cart but ended up with the plum.

I received this several days ago - A269672  - but only tried it on this morning.

I'm on the fence about keeping it - mostly because of the price - I like it a lot but not sure whether I like it enough.

The reviewers are correct in that (1) the colors are much more muted and - their word - "drab" than they appear on air or the website. I'm glad I chose the plum combo because that probably has the most color to it. It's pretty and I probably woukdn't be a little disappointed in the color IF I'd seen it as true, and (2) it does run large but I still think my medium is the correct size for me. I think it's supposed to fit the way it does - roomy.  I think a size smaller would be perhaps more figure flattering but it would be too small in the bust for me and, as a sweatshirt, I really think this is supposed to fit exactly as it does.

The best parts are it is cute (although I would have preferred more vibrant colors) and it's so soft and comfortable.   Like a sweatshirt that has been washed a million times and is so comfy.  The pocket is cute and the lace is very pretty the way it's dyed, although it's mostly a light gray.  I will say I would not wear this for warmth. Between it being lightweight and also having that denim pocket, it's fairly spring-ish to me and so the slate shoice - a lighter color - would be good and "springy." I still like the plum though.  I'm probably going to keep it because it is cute and comfortable.  But I haven't decided for sure yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, how did the neckline work for you? Seems reviews said it had a wide/low neck. I would just wear a skinny tee under it. Looks so good on Michelle in the pics. I wish I had her shoulders!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 10/19

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack  Hi MM.  It is rather scooped out but I've had much wider.  It certainly isn't close to the neck but I don't feel as if I have to wear anything under it, other than if I need more warmth, but certainly not for modesty.  I think the neckline would show off a necklace nicely.  I think the neckline is proportionate to the overall "slightly-too-large-but-it's-supposed-to-be" garment.  The neckline is a bit oversized but it's  in proportion to the rest of the oversizing.  It doesn't bother me in the least.  I tried on something similar (but not nearly as cute and no colorblocking or lace) at a B&M store earlier in the week - exactly the same weight terry - and that neckliine was uncomfortably scooped out IMO.  This one is fairly widely scooped out but not uncomfortably so, either physically or modesty-wise.  Of course, everyone's neck size is different.  Mine is average to a tad smaller-than-average.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I received this several days ago - A269672  - but only tried it on this morning.

I'm on the fence about keeping it - mostly because of the price - I like it a lot but not sure whether I like it enough.

I tried this on again today and decided to return it.  My favorite part about it is the material is supersoft, and I really like the lace.  However, it's not very warm - it's quite thin though very comfy material - so I probably won't wear it in the next several months as late fall and winter set it.  Also, it is very roomy (though again, going down a size wouldn't have been right either) and I felt a little sloppy in it, and the sleeves would have to be shortened too for me.  Sending it back - I like it but won't miss having it.