Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy LOGO...i don't wear LOGO....was just switching the channel and couldn't believe they were offering a top for $89.00.....others during that hour and what i have seen when passing through the shows is usually now around $69.00.........just can't believe these tops sell so well at those prices...

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I just wait until it goes on clearance.  If I miss out on it, then I wasn't supposed to have it....

Respected Contributor

I love Logo, but the prices are getting really absurd 

Honored Contributor

I have not bought much LOGO lately for several reasons.  I have too much of it as it is, and I now only will buy if I love it.

Plus, the prices are extremely high and getting ridiculous.

I, too, saw an $89 top, and with s/h and tax--that would be $100--no thank you.

I'll spend my $100 at Anthropologie or LLLemon.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I have noticed the price of everything has gone up to a point I hardly ever buy new. Cars sell for what a house once sold for! Color me cheap but I go to many auctions these days. As far as clothing I shop more on E-Bay or a clearance. Last month at the beach I saw a SLICE of pizza was selling for 6 bucks!! REALLY? Sad thing really and as long as people will pay the price this practice will continue. I will not enable it myself. I do wear some LOGO and I now look for it on E-Bay. Is just me and my budget is very small and I refuse to pay to play anymore. I am satisfied with my meager lot in life at this point. Maybe if folks would refuse to pay the prices (even if they can??) those prices would become more reasonable. Then again maybe I am dreaming LOL. (I always refer to Boston Tea Party and other events past when unfairly taxed people used to do something about it ..like revolt hahaha)

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Prices

[ Edited ]

@Stormygirl  You are right.  The OP should check out the rise in prices in the Mizrahi line, the Graver line, etc.   She picked out one LOGO sweater with cashmere in it to rag on but most of QVC's lines have gone up a lot in price.  Quacker Factory has all gone up too but not quite in as steep a percentage.  But look at IM new clothes - pricey!

Same for Graver. 

LOL @ the Tea Party! 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee Yup and yet I am astounded that some folks will pay $240.00 for a tube of skin cream. I almost fainted when I saw the price of some of the skincare lines!! Cant even wear it as clothing! Yikes. Yea ALL Of the clothing lines have increased in price. IM, SG, QF etc etc.

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

@Pearlee Yup and yet I am astounded that some folks will pay $240.00 for a tube of skin cream. I almost fainted when I saw the price of some of the skincare lines!! Cant even wear it as clothing! Yikes. Yea ALL Of the clothing lines have increased in price. IM, SG, QF etc etc.

I'm astounded at ME for what I pay for vitamins/supplements!!  LOL  I found ways to work around the skincare game, and need to stop falling for all the ridiculous hype on the supplements.  Some day...... 

Trusted Contributor

@MomCat hehehe I am so guilty as charged LOL! I have fallen for the "hype of the sell" sooooooo many times. I have only gotten onto it this past year and am now able to see through it. LOL ..........one day at a time like they say..........signed reformed shopping addict LOL