Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion @Andreatoo. I'll check out our GNC for the Omega 3's. I've loved everything I've gotten from Andrew, but whew, it's very pricey.  

Regular Contributor

Totally rediculous that's what I say about logo prices. They can keep their clothes. Looks like I can get this new line cuddl duds for a fair price so I purchased on easy pay what I could. I'm thrilled too cos I stopped buying. Let these new ones come along and sell me something. Sure they don't have a lot but that's ok I'll wait. 

Honored Contributor

Kelsey17,   I agree with you.  I was watching some program and LOGO came on next.  Her prices are outrageous, plus the fabrics are cheap.  The only people really going for that have to be teenage girls.  The models look horrible in her clothes and so does she.  The bag lady look is not for me.   Cat Surprised

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Kelsey17,   I agree with you.  I was watching some program and LOGO came on next.  Her prices are outrageous, plus the fabrics are cheap.  The only people really going for that have to be teenage girls.  The models look horrible in her clothes and so does she.  The bag lady look is not for me.   Cat Surprised

@Katcat1  We regular posters in the LOGO subforum "go for that" and, to my knowledge, none of us are teenage girls.   I know for a fact two of us (at least) are in our mid-60s and one in her mid-50s.  Again, no teens that I'm aware of.

Super Contributor

I just don't get the hype over LOGO...yes, I have seen a few pieces that I would love to have, but can't bring myself to buy (but I crack up everytime I see them with 2-3 pieces on - I'm all for the layered look, but nah!)...I actually looked at Zulily the other day and was like, well darn, that looks like the LOGO style, but better than LOGO...if that's the look you want, then I would check out Zulily!