Trusted Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Lila4now said:

She needs to offer more petite tops. I'm a petite, and they just look sloppy on a petite person. To look nice in her clothes, you really need to be tall and thin. Otherwise, they look like a hot mess.

AGREED. I am 5'3" and I look disheveled in these. Her colors are gorgeous. The material pills, as does Susan Graver liquid knit.

Contributor

Sorry, but most shown today look like frumps in the LOGO designs. I have liked a few of her tees, but most seem like a re-hash of the same old styles -- most hang weird on all but the tiny or stick thin models and hosts. Amy Stran looked great, but most look like they are auditioning for Barnum and Bailey.

Super Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Kathleen said:

I happen to like LOGO and think the prices are fair. I bought the maize!

The embellishment isn't just "sequins." They are chiffon appliques with sequins and beads.

This top would literally be $85 before tax at Anthropologie. If you think the prices are unfair, you're shopping elsewhere. I didn't order this, but the prices reflect what's out in the marketplace at this level of detail.

Esteemed Contributor
I am petite a 5'1"" xxs and they do not look sloppy or a hot mess on me. In fact quite the opposite. I feel they elongate my body especially when worn with leggings. I like my tops longer and would buy they regular even if offered in petite. I feel more covered in a longer length over leggings. Always get compliments even from strangers.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/27/2015 iluvacop said:
On 3/27/2015 Alsee said: Seems nuts to me too but I know a lot of women like her designs. I ordered a top from her once. It was literally a piece of junk and back it went These clothes just aren't for me
I like some of her clothes, but others, for the price, are indeed junk. For example, the high-low hem terry sweatshirt with hood (it was a TSV last year). Robertson raved about how soft it is, like a baby blanket, etc. Yeah, until you wash and dry it. Mine pilled terribly inside. It feels like when you sleep on flannel sheets that are full of pills. I should have returned it.

I love my tsv hoodie from last year- mine was an 'as is' and looked [& smelled!] brand new! I don't put it in the dryer. I air dry most of my clothes since heat breaks down fabric that has any spandex.

Regular Contributor

I agree, OP. Always wanted one of her tops, but can't justify paying $50 for a T-shirt. Even her sales, when shipping is factored in, come out to be $40 or so. With discount fashion websites and stores like TJ Maxx, I can even get high-quality shoes and pants for less than that.

Contributor
On 3/28/2015 kimsu1 said:
On 3/28/2015 Kathleen said:

I happen to like LOGO and think the prices are fair. I bought the maize!

The embellishment isn't just "sequins." They are chiffon appliques with sequins and beads.

This top would literally be $85 before tax at Anthropologie. If you think the prices are unfair, you're shopping elsewhere. I didn't order this, but the prices reflect what's out in the marketplace at this level of detail.

It would have been that much but the quality at Anthro is far superior. I don't mond LOGO pricing however it's cheaply made. I want a lot of her stuff but I can't spend 50-80 dollars on a tops that won't last a season. At least with Anthro I've had tops for years and they still look good.
Respected Contributor

Her ankle leggings cut her legs off and make her look stumpy. Is french terry cool in summer? I hope this trend is over soon, ick.

Regular Contributor

I want to purchase something by Lori but her tees look too tight on the bust line. I purchase men's tees in Small because although fitted its a bit loose. Few days ago I saw a shiny sequence tee by Lori but again it just looks too tight in the upper front. Hope she branches out to more and different styles.