Super Contributor

Just turned on the TV and saw the OTO. I had been looking for a pink LOGO to wear with something I just finished knitting ... and there it is!

Trusted Contributor
That's great ~ hope you love it! Enjoy ~
Valued Contributor

I just walked in from the gym, and it came on-lol! I bought that pretty green color. I will be careful with the French terry. I love it, but I can't wash it with towels or it ill pill.

Lovely color pink. Enjoy it!

Super Contributor
On 1/19/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

I just walked in from the gym, and it came on-lol! I bought that pretty green color. I will be careful with the French terry. I love it, but I can't wash it with towels or it ill pill.

Lovely color pink. Enjoy it!

I hand wash in the bathroom sink ... dries overnight.

Enjoy your green!

Trusted Contributor

I'm so jealous, ladies ~ trying a "no buy" January ~ had to sit on my hands during the presentation!! Love Lori's lace hems ~ so feminine!

Wear them in good health! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

Well, I am peeved. I have been waiting patiently to see the LOGO OTO to see what color the green was and I blinked and missed it. Grrrrr. Any other LOGO color close to what Aqua Moss is so I can look at it? Colors look so different on the computer than the videos or live.

Super Contributor
On 1/19/2015 ceekay said:

Well, I am peeved. I have been waiting patiently to see the LOGO OTO to see what color the green was and I blinked and missed it. Grrrrr. Any other LOGO color close to what Aqua Moss is so I can look at it? Colors look so different on the computer than the videos or live.

That happened to me last night on the SG show ... I wanted the green top and by the time I got online and checked measurements ... all sold out!

Valued Contributor

Well I have an aqua moss one in my cart but don't want to hit submit until I can see the color. Sooooo frustrating when most of the time they spend 20+ minutes on one item.

Valued Contributor

ceekay, it looks like a nice green. It's not too olive. It's not too lime. It's not a dark Kelly or grass green. I guess it's a medium-bright green.

I usually stay away from olive green because even though I have hazel eyes (green), I am Italian with olive skin. Too much green on me, and I start to feel like someone should stab me with a pimento!!!

I think I'm safe with this green!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Ok video is up! And I think that aqua moss will be winging its way to me! Thanks for the description mtnbikegirl! It is a pretty top. I also like the wild mushroom although it is very neutral and I might disappear (like the cheshire cat)...