Trusted Contributor
Thank you! I try to not bash the hosts/vendors/designers physical looks and really try to be polite in regards to that but the product is fair game! There will always be people who have different likes and dislikes when it comes to fashion if we didn't there would be no market demand and we would all dress alike! It makes me chuckle too!
Valued Contributor

I love logo clothes! Everytime I wear a new logo peice, I get lots of compliments and people at work ask where I got it! 

Esteemed Contributor

@redngold wrote:

@hennypenny wrote:

I am in California, and I see tons of tops in Lori's style.

I like and have some of her tops.

I really liked the cotton cashmere top, but thought. gee if it were mine I would cut the trim off. Then I thought that that was nuts as it was a bit pricey for a thermal shirt.

I'm in California as well, and her styles are everywhere.   

BTW, I had the same thought about the thermal!  Loved it but it was too long for me without removing the trim.   I do wish QVC would order more petite sizes.

Also in CA and yes, I do see lots of this style of top, but I can't say that I recall ever seeing it layered up, piece over piece. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
No one is making you read this thread either! If you are sensitive about people posting on a fashion forum about one of your favorite designers maybe you shouldn't read a thread about one of your favorite designers. It clearly was posted LOGO NO GO.....so you must have known it would be a thread about not liking the product....so why click on it? You can't force someone to like your brand and if your sensitive to people randomly posting about it and it hurts your feelings...please try not to read those threads.

To be blunt, I don't care if you or the OP likes the LOGO brand.   I don't care if you see these styles in your hometown and local stores or not.  I don't care if you see people wearing them or not.  I don't need to see other people wearing a certain style to feel secure in my clothing choices.   If Asymetric hems are not your thing, no big deal.  But, there's no need to mock or belittle Lori or those who do like LOGO.

Trusted Contributor
Good for you....you enjoy your style. I bluntly say to you....I clicked on this thread because I saw the thread and said...."wow, there are others who feel the same as me!" I still don't like it and was happy to be able to post on the "fashion forum" that I do not care for LOGO
Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO NO GO!

[ Edited ]

@panda1234 wrote:

I have never seen anyone out in public dressed like this....mall, food shopping or out eating. Where do all of these people live?

Ohio... 

Super Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
Good for you....you enjoy your style. I bluntly say to you....I clicked on this thread because I saw the thread and said...."wow, there are others who feel the same as me!" I still don't like it and was happy to be able to post on the "fashion forum" that I do not care for LOGO

Sorry, not trying to be rude to you.   As to your post, I am not offended if you don't care for LOGO.   Variety is the spice of life, and there are numerous brands offering different styles for a reason.  There is something for everyone.  

Honored Contributor

This thread will be complete once someone chimes in that the models look like they are wearing a diaper. 

Sorry but this thread was started for nothing more than to stirt the pot.  I cannot imagine anyone coming on here with such a few numbers of posts and starting such a thread.

Trusted Contributor
I am sorry, I am confused by your remarks.....are you stating that if someone isn't an Esteemed Contributor than their post is really just a huge conspiracy against LOGO fans everywhere? I actually believe that the person who started this post might actually not like LOGO.....that's my theory.
Super Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I am sorry, I am confused by your remarks.....are you stating that if someone isn't an Esteemed Contributor than their post is really just a huge conspiracy against LOGO fans everywhere? I actually believe that the person who started this post might actually not like LOGO.....that's my theory.

Was that an example of you being "polite"?