Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Monday Night Takeover.....

@JJsMom wrote:

That's right. QVC should air what interests you and only you.

Where do people get off thinking their programming needs to revolve around their tastes only?

@JJsMom     Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Difference of opinions is poorly tolerated on these boards. Nobody says LG shouldn't sell her stuff. And of course I switch channels after seeing these middle age and post middle age women in little girl outfits. My opinion counts too... that is why people have boards.

Enjoy who buys it!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA  There are many different ways to state an opinion. The rudenessand offensive descriptions  with which some opinions towards LOGO are stated often make me wonder how some people were brought up and whether, if the person was in the company of others face-to-face rather than in others' company on an internet chat board, they would be nervy enough to offer some of the opinions they do on this board when discussing LOGO.  Would people really sit at a table in person with others wearing LOGO and tell them they look like they are wearing shmattas ( rags)?    It definitely makes one wonder about their manners.

Respected Contributor

Ok, I give up!  It has grown on me!  It is very nice, classy, elegant, figure complementing,fashion forward ,age appropriate schm .... garment.

Esteemed Contributor

Geez what is wrong with some of these posters. Everybody has an opinion on her clothing line and we need to be respectful of everyone's input. We have people that love her clothing line and others who do not. Attacking people is so uncalled for and downright ugly.

We all have a right to voice our opinions and we can accept or reject it. We need to be kind to one another. If you don't like what you read, move on or state your opinion without degrading the poster.

Respected Contributor

Holy Smokes!  Guess the Q would like Lori G to be on 24 hours a day...everything is selling out!

I think I saw someone ONCE wear Lori's clothes, this is crazy.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Probably because it generates a lot of sales for QVC.  It wouldn't get that much air time unless it made money.

@ALRATIBA

i swear, no matter how many times we say it, people just cannot seem to grasp that concept! but, it does give those people an excuse to bring more negativity to the forums....it never fails.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

My mother was the consummate diplomat. She taught me something that will stay with me forever: "It's not so much WHAT you say, as it is HOW you say it."

And it was easier then, b/c that was before texting, emailing and chat boards.

When you see/and or hear the person's words, you can pick up their tone by facial expressions and voice inflections. That can't be done when reading one's words on a screen.

So more thought needs to be put into how we say things here. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Logo is on A LOT.

Christmas junk is on EVEN MORE.

I'd rather watch Logo.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Geez what is wrong with some of these posters. Everybody has an opinion on her clothing line and we need to be respectful of everyone's input. We have people that love her clothing line and others who do not. Attacking people is so uncalled for and downright ugly.

We all have a right to voice our opinions and we can accept or reject it. We need to be kind to one another. If you don't like what you read, move on or state your opinion without degrading the poster.

@elated  The posters who post their opinions about Logo areall too often not kind -- whatsoever.  They are downright insulting.  I'm not sure you are directing your post to the people who need it the most.