Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Monday Night Takeover.....

Rather than starting yet another LOGO bashing thread, this could have just been added to one of the other several on this board.

LOGO is on every Monday night with a 1 hour show.  Generally there are also items presented during PMS as well from LOGO.  And being that LOGO is the TSV today, I'd expect it to be on even more.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Rather than starting yet another LOGO bashing thread, this could have just been added to one of the other several on this board.

LOGO is on every Monday night with a 1 hour show.  Generally there are also items presented during PMS as well from LOGO.  And being that LOGO is the TSV today, I'd expect it to be on even more.  

Why @Lipstickdiva how did you ever come up with this logical and reasonable explanation? From all the reports I've been hearing all over the news today, apparently there is a vast conspiracy going on at QVC today and today only wherein millions of TV viewers have lost complete control of their remotes and are being held captive to 24 hours of continual coverage of the LOGO TSV. It's a rare occurence as every other day, they only devote 22 hours of coverage to their designated TSV.....it's only on those darn LOGO TSV days that this 24 hours of coverage happens.

But those that are unhappy should just be patient. Tomorrow is 24 hours of Christmas TSV coverage!! I also heard their remotes may or may not be stuck on Q all day tomorrow.....we'll know for sure when we see the endless complaints about it being too early for Christmas and how it's too hot to even think of showing a Christmas tree and how commercialized Christmas is and how we are banned from celebrating the other holidays first while there are Christmas items being displayed and of course, the ususal complaint about cheap Chinese goods thrown in for good measure!

Merry Christmas and Happy LOGO day to all!!!  

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

Lots of tall horses here today.  Wish we could all step down and enjoy what we like and use the clicker for the rest.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Have you never complained about anything QVC is airing? Needless scolding.

Not really. I don't watch it all day long though. If I'm flipping and I see something boring, I turn. I don't ask why or call it a takeover. lol

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JJsMom wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

Have you never complained about anything QVC is airing? Needless scolding.

Not really. I don't watch it all day long though. If I'm flipping and I see something boring, I turn. I don't ask why or call it a takeover. lol

What is the "turning the channel" tomfoolery you speak of??? Complete and utter heresy, I tell ya! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I think this TSV is overpriced for what it is. It's a simple style that's

inexpensive to manufacture, IMO. The TSV would cost me over $55 after adding on shipping and tax. That's no "special value" to me.

I have a few similar LOGO tops that were purchased about five years ago, for which l paid under $40. That was a reasonable price. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I suppose you could read a book or leave your house and interact with people in the three dimensional world if you don't like QVC's offerings tonight.
Super Contributor

@RollTideRoll2008 wrote:
I suppose you could read a book or leave your house and interact with people in the three dimensional world if you don't like QVC's offerings tonight.

But....but....but it's takeover, haven't you heard?!? Last I heard hostage negotiators have been called and are on their way in!  From all accounts, the situation on the ground is dire......it could even interfere with Monday Night Football and the Hallmark Channel's Christmas movie marathon and everything!!

Respected Contributor

The tunics are adorable, but I wouldn't purchase one only because I once ordered a Bob Mackie top a while back and QVC sent me a Logo top instead.  The material on it was so thin I thought it was a printed kleenex.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just too funny!  A Logo takeover for 3 to 4 hours tonight! Wow!  We must take cover!!  Well, all you Logo haters can just relax.  Logo is on for 2 hours tonight!  It was on for one hour this afternoon.  It was on for 2 hours this am and because Lori did have the TSV today so  it was on at midnight for 1 hour.  It's no different than any other TSV.  When I see that Dooney or Wen or Philosophy among others has the TSV I don't go near the Q that day!  I would expect that those TSV products would be taking up the Q airwaves for the day.So rather than get the panties in a twist I just put something else on my tv for noise!  Lol!  Let's all have a great rest of the day - Logo or otherwise!  And by the way, if you haven't noticed I make myself laugh all the time!  Good for the facial muscles!  LOL!

Oh no!  I just saw that tomorrow is all day Christmas - but I don't celebrate Christmas!  What's a girl suppose to do?!  Hahaha!