Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@mstyrion 1

So sorry you missed this one right here in the fashion forum (not in a subforum) earlier:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Logo-Discounted/m-p/2670721#U2670721

I'm so glad you're keeping track for us all.   Woman LOL

@mstyrion 1  Yeah, me too!  We have something in common. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

QVC bought Zulily last year, I think, or maybe it was the year before.

Valued Contributor

@JCF I'm sure many are thankful you posted this thread.  There are lots that aren't familiar with things like subforums and such, so having information readily available is certainly helpful! 👍🏻

Trusted Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

@JCF I'm sure many are thankful you posted this thread.  There are lots that aren't familiar with things like subforums and such, so having information readily available is certainly helpful! 👍🏻

I agree.  Thank you, JCF.   I would also add that I'm certain that many of us would appreciate it if @Pearlee would refrain from acting like the LOGO police.

Honored Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

Agreed!  Which is why I mentioned the other thread in the Fashion Forum.  Thanks so much for your input although I'm not sure what "and such" refers to.  @sam96

Honored Contributor

@Lovethesea wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

I agree.  Thank you, JCF.   I would also add that I'm certain that many of us would appreciate it if @Pearlee would refrain from acting like the LOGO police.

@Lovethesea  Really, is name-calling necessary?   Can't you keep it  civil?

Respected Contributor

That's interesting about Zulily.

Logo is fashion and this is the fashion board.  It's a very appropriate place to post this thread.  I rarely go into the sub-forurms. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Lovers

[ Edited ]

@Beachy1 wrote:

That's interesting about Zulily.

Logo is fashion and this is the fashion board.  It's a very appropriate place to post this thread.  I rarely go into the sub-forurms. 

Again, which is why I pointed out the other first thread in this forum.  Smiley Happy

It was the Mods who moved threads from this forum to the subforum by the way, so the Mods deemed they should be there, not me.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info, @JCF

I might check it out.