Respected Contributor

The LOGO look will not last forever!  

Regular Contributor

@culebra  Let's hope not if she keeps making designs like yesterday's TSV, Yakkkkkk!!!!

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

The LOGO look will not last forever!  

@culebra  Which then  makes LOGO the same as almost all other fashion.  So what? Why shouldn't those of us who enjoy it do so?

I've never been deterred about any fashion - ever - by it "not lasting forever." 

I would tire of it before "forever" anyway.  

Valued Contributor

I have no problem with people who don't like a particular item, what irritates me and saddens me really, is when people attack other people for their clothing choices.

If anyone had any real constructive criticism that might be entertaining to someone who isn't a killjoy but to continually bash a line of clothing and the people who wear it is beyond silly and hurtful. I don't care what anyone says there is such a thing as verbal abuse.

Seems to me some people hate anything that is different or brings other people joy. They love to stir up negative energy and then feed off the hurt feelings of others. It's immature and mean spirited. You people have no idea what others have on their plate. Why do you have to try to put down other people?

I think the truth is many people here on these forums have no real life or anything they are passionate about and their sentence structure and vocabulary reveal their IQ to be on the low side, their tolerance for novelty is nada, so they seek to tear down other people for their amusement. I think a lot of it comes from people who think everyone needs to dress, think and act the same. Boring just like your repetitive posts. Find something you do like and celebrate that or at least come up with something new to complain about.

The worst is the women who say Logo is baggy and men don't like it, I don't dress for a man, I dress for me. If you like tight or revealing clothes, or baggy ones, or traditional or whatever, that is ok, wear what you want. We don't have to dress alike or think alike to show a little kindness. Then again I remind myself, many people do not even like themselves and most of their thoughts are against something. There are even trolls on the Qvc style FB page that heckle the Logo ladies. Who takes the time to follow a page just to troll people who,are trying to find a little joy in their life? Obviously those who have no joy of their own to share.

I love Logo and it makes me happy. Women bashing other women over the clothes they paid for makes me sad. Even the title of your post is pathetic. Thousands of ladies,  beautiful ladies, wear the line and do not look unkempt. Stop judging other people in this way, I think you are bullies. I knew people like you in elementary school, can't wait to hurt other people with your words only now you can hide behind a screen. I would bet you money you don't look half as good as the people you put down but who am I to judge you, just try to stop hurting people. We are supposed to be adults here but it feels just like jr high. My wish is for us all to learn acceptance, you can start right now.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Kachina624: This is an opinion forum and everybody's opinion matters, not just those  who think today's Special Value is wonderful. I hope those who love the Logo Line share their thoughts as well as those who don't. Isn't that what makes the world interesting is that we all don't think alike.

Calling people's look UNKEMPT is not an opinion , it's an insult. I'm glad I don't think like you, "how can I insult people and act superior while feeding off their negative energy. " Not a good loook in my opinion.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't know which is worse....the ones who hate the clothing or the people who vehemently defend the line and then turn around and insult and bully the posters who don't like it. Live and let live is my motto. Who really cares what some stranger thinks. 

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@Zefra wrote:

Kachina624: This is an opinion forum and everybody's opinion matters, not just those  who think today's Special Value is wonderful. I hope those who love the Logo Line share their thoughts as well as those who don't. Isn't that what makes the world interesting is that we all don't think alike.

Calling people's look UNKEMPT is not an opinion , it's an insult. I'm glad I don't think like you, "how can I insult people and act superior while feeding off their negative energy. " Not a good loook in my opinion.

@Debzzz  That old chestnut again, "I'm entitled to my opinion" which is really trying to justify being rude and insulting.  The usual - don't let it get to you.   Their posts say much more about them as people than the posts say about LOGO clothing!