Occasional Visitor

I agree.  Reminds me of fashion a "Hippie" of years ago might really enjoy.  Goldstein seems to be the favorite at QVC these days, because she is featured a lot.  I have a couple of her items from when she first began, but not into all of that layering.  Seems warm and very wintery.  I live in Florida....90 every day.  Lori's fashion doesn't work here!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, I'm a New Yorker and have some of the best stores in the world to shop in.  The LOGO line is so out of touch with whats really going on the real fashion world.  Its QVC's world of fashion and I find it sloppy and just plain aweful.

Honored Contributor

@Trudythebeauty wrote:

I agree.  Reminds me of fashion a "Hippie" of years ago might really enjoy.  Goldstein seems to be the favorite at QVC these days, because she is featured a lot.  I have a couple of her items from when she first began, but not into all of that layering.  Seems warm and very wintery.  I live in Florida....90 every day.  Lori's fashion doesn't work here!

@Trudythebeauty  Lori has a lot of cotton club tops that work well in really warm climates.  I agree the rayon span isn't good for Florida but her very lightweight cottons are ideal.  So comfortable and they are like wearing nothing at all.

Respected Contributor

LOGO is as messy as our local Macy's.

Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

Sorry, I'm a New Yorker and have some of the best stores in the world to shop in.  The LOGO line is so out of touch with whats really going on the real fashion world.  Its QVC's world of fashion and I find it sloppy and just plain aweful.

@Danielle46 No need at all to be sorry.  I wear exactly what I like to wear and what pleases me.  It doesn't matter one iota what people in NYC or Europe or California or Idaho are wearing.   

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

LOGO is as messy as our local Macy's.

Did you see the inside of the TSV, @insomniac2. It looked like something a ten year old patched together. And the $79. jeans! While Isaac's 24/7 jeans go for $39. Higher than IM, Graver, Halston. I guess it's b/c they're so "stunning."

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

One thing i don't  understand ......you can tell by the forum's topic line what the subject of the post is about.....you can usually tell if there may be negative reviews or positive reviews.......why do posters knowingly go into a blog that is opposite of their opinion just to disagree or knock a person for their own opinion...............example...i am not a LOGO or Wen fan....when i see a "I love Logo" or Wen's Great Beauty Products....i just pass by the post.....I feel everyone should have their own opinion and i respect that...i won't go into that website just to belittle their opinion or argue my point of view......

@kelsey17  This isn't a blog.  The link to the blogs is at the very  bottom of the forums links.

Sorry.....i used the wrong phrase...thanks for pointing that out.

Respected Contributor

Hahaha!!   Adding the OBI..... the Q couldn't get through  the night without pushing that thing.  I think the TSV  pockets look like it's ripped and JAckie looks way large in it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

Hahaha!!   Adding the OBI..... the Q couldn't get through  the night without pushing that thing.  I think the TSV  pockets look like it's ripped and JAckie looks way large in it. 

@birkin baby- I was just going to post the same comment.....just when you thought it was safe.....

Regular Contributor

We've shared comments about the clothes and never insulted anybody personally. If you choose to take it that way that is your choice. No one is making you stay in the forum.