Regular Contributor

ALRATIBA:

I'm glad you are "older and conservative" but far, far from prim. And, wear LOGO 😊

Honored Contributor

The subject of Logo has been beaten to death here. I mean....we all must know by now where it will lead?  It seems rather senseless (to me) to keep beating a dead horse. It is also starting to feel like a vendetta against the designer and the vibes are just not good around this whole thing.

I have never liked people giving themselves license to complain when there are vendors they like and they could spend their time giving a little praise instead of chronic complaining.  If I hear the word "personal preference" used one more time to excuse or disquise passing time with negatives, I think I might puke!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

deer-eating-popcorn

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO LOOK: UNKEMPT

[ Edited ]

I am sure there are many ladies out there buy and wear LOGO and I'm sure they look lovely in the fashion choices they purchase. With my height and size I would look like a bag lady that went shopping for free in a dumpster. Some women can put the outfits together and look great. They know how to layer . Me it just wouldn't work so I don't buy the line. 

Esteemed Contributor

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

deer-eating-popcorn

LOL

Yawn

Yawn

Yawn

It's the same broken record every time Logo is on. 
Is anyone else tired of the nonsense?

If you don't like her, don't buy and don't watch her, LOL.

I just get it.

Between the bag lady comments and diaper comments.....ugggghh

hamster wheel

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind and argumentative.

Frequent Contributor

As a long-time Q shopper, when I'm out in public I usually look to see if I can spot any of the people around me wearing stuff I recognize as Q merchandise. Almost always, I find some. But only once have I ever seen anyone wearing LOGO clothing.  Is LOGO as popular as QVC makes it out to be? Maybe, but then why wouldn't I be seeing more women in Lori's clothes?

Some LOGO items are attractive, but personally, I don't buy them because I think they're overpriced, and they don't do my body type any favors.

When I saw a LOGO show earlier today, most of the models looked OK in the ensembles the stylists had put together for them. But one model was wearing layers that mixed vertical and horizontal stripes, polka dots, and plaid. It looked horrendous, but Lori was chattering on about how it's good to break fashion rules and mix items that "traditional" fashion wisdom wouldn't combine. Sorry there, Lori, that poor model's outfit was plain ugly, just tragic! Guess the stylist was napping when she pulled that outfit.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

The subject of Logo has been beaten to death here. I mean....we all must know by now where it will lead?  It seems rather senseless (to me) to keep beating a dead horse. It is also starting to feel like a vendetta against the designer and the vibes are just not good around this whole thing.

I have never liked people giving themselves license to complain when there are vendors they like and they could spend their time giving a little praise instead of chronic complaining.  If I hear the word "personal preference" used one more time to excuse or disquise passing time with negatives, I think I might puke!

@jubilantPLUS they have their own forum!!!!!!!  Why aren't they on it?????

Esteemed Contributor

I find clothing style like LOGO in catalogues and online.  I like the style and I tend to buy somewhere else at a better price point.  I simply look up TUNIC and find lots of choices.  I just like the look on me.