Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of Lori's line, but there are obviously many that are. The look just is not me. But, obviously she has plenty of women who like her line. Everyone has on an opinion whether they like something or not, I do not understand why some women get offended by someone else's thoughts on things. If you like it, fine. If you don't, fine. It's an opinion - there is no right or no wrong. If we did not have opinions on what we want to wear - than we should all wear uniforms, same color, same style - no choices. Lori's line is no different than any other line - take it or leave it. The same goes with anyone's else's line - nobody is forcing you to watch it, much less buy it. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Regular Contributor

Haddon9,

This forum is not about bashing the Logo Line. There are positive and negative reviews of all the Logo Clothing Lines here. I just posted one about the Logo Lounge line.

However, we are reviewing clothing here not reviewers or getting personal. If you wish to make personal remarks, ageist or discriminatory remarks, I wouldn't recommend continuing to do so. We are sharing positive and negative opinions about clothing, not people. There is a big difference. Besides you would be wrong, I'm anything but old and prim. I'm experienced and adventurous😏 

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@kelsey17 I've never seen Kate in a Logo outfit that complimented her.

Kate doesn't have the right "look" for LOGO.  In fact, most of the models look odd wearing that style.  I can successfully wear LOGO style clothes, but I look really strange wearing Linea-type clothes.  

But, there's one model with short "perky" blonde hair ... she probably looks best.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO LOOK: UNKEMPT

[ Edited ]

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

Well, the TSV is a sad sad sad thing to see....lol   Ok, I'll be honest.  I laughed when I saw it.  I believe this is becoming a QVC trend.  First Rinna and D&Co had their floppy bathrobe type things and now it's LOGO's turn...lol   I suppose we'll see Isaac's version next week....lol    

It's not surprising QVC is pushing, pushing, pushing their proprietary brands ... and that may be one of the reasons the behemoth of shopping channels is down by  a few percentage points.    When the saturation point is reached with these brands, what will they do next?

Respected Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Haddon9,

This forum is not about bashing the Logo Line. There are positive and negative reviews of all the Logo Clothing Lines here. I just posted one about the Logo Lounge line.

However, we are reviewing clothing here not reviewers or getting personal. If you wish to make personal remarks, ageist or discriminatory remarks, I wouldn't recommend continuing to do so. We are sharing positive and negative opinions about clothing, not people. There is a big difference. Besides you would be wrong, I'm anything but old and prim. I'm experienced and adventurous😏 

@Zefra - excuse my french but "bs"

Regular Contributor

Buck-i-Nana: Regarding your comment on the below post.  I respect your right to your opinion. No need to apologize for your French, it is very good. Bon Sui (bs) to you too. 

Zefra wrote to

Haddon9, 

This forum is not about bashing the Logo Line. There are positive and negative reviews of all the Logo Clothing Lines here. I just posted one about the Logo Lounge line.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Haddon9,

So "sloppy, unkempt" and agreeing with "clown clothing" is acceptable but prim, older and conservative is not?  In your mind saying sloppy and unkempt is only criticizing the clothing but many who like and wear it see it as an insult as that THEY are sloppy and unkempt by wearing it....see how it can be the same?

Esteemed Contributor

One thing i don't  understand ......you can tell by the forum's topic line what the subject of the post is about.....you can usually tell if there may be negative reviews or positive reviews.......why do posters knowingly go into a blog that is opposite of their opinion just to disagree or knock a person for their own opinion...............example...i am not a LOGO or Wen fan....when i see a "I love Logo" or Wen's Great Beauty Products....i just pass by the post.....I feel everyone should have their own opinion and i respect that...i won't go into that website just to belittle their opinion or argue my point of view......

Valued Contributor
I have a hoodie of Loris and I love it. That said, I tried that rayon span material and it super thin and cheap and it went back.
I dislike that TSV so just won't buy it. Easy peasy.
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

One thing i don't  understand ......you can tell by the forum's topic line what the subject of the post is about.....you can usually tell if there may be negative reviews or positive reviews.......why do posters knowingly go into a blog that is opposite of their opinion just to disagree or knock a person for their own opinion...............example...i am not a LOGO or Wen fan....when i see a "I love Logo" or Wen's Great Beauty Products....i just pass by the post.....I feel everyone should have their own opinion and i respect that...i won't go into that website just to belittle their opinion or argue my point of view......

@kelsey17  This isn't a blog.  The link to the blogs is at the very  bottom of the forums links.