Honored Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Jubilant: I'm so glad we have different ways of expressing our opinions about clothing.

I truly appreciate the way you wish to express yours, but mine is different. When people give descriptions like "clown clothing", sloppy"...etc, they are describing the clothing, not the people wearing them. If people take offense to people not liking what they like or it makes them feel self conquence about wearing it, they are not secure enough with their own opinions and likes.

You sound very, very familiar.  

Respected Contributor

Don't like the way the cardigan hangs with all that flip-floppy material in front and I would never buy anything with that "faux suede"  ... which reminds me of Tencel.

Respected Contributor

Simple

Image result for wear what you like

Regular Contributor

Thank you SILYK!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Reminds me of wearing 20 oversized handkerchiefs. More and more her clothes are looking just plain sloppy. You know there is a problem when Kate, their top model looks sloppy in them😳  Wearing 4 layers in the summer is just plain strange anyway.

When i turned on the TV today and they were showing a LOGO tank top ($75.00!!!yikes) they were showing the model Kate.....she looked terrible...and you can tell when the models feel good in their outfits.....not so much with Kate.......or most others...............there are plenty of clothing styles people love or dislike and we often see on the boards people complaining about LOGO....i don't care for the style....and also the fact it seems there are like the same five or so main items....and they are just decorated differently!!  Lace here, pocket there, chiffon there...but the same style time after time.....there is no variation or style options......I do really like her "colors".........but that is it.....and i feel with the lighter (sometimes see through) tops and jackets it just is a way of encouraging another LAYER sale............................... 

Honored Contributor

Oh brother!  I find this thread highly entertaining!  

I can't help from imagining a bunch of older, prim, conservative women who feel the need to bash...and yes that's what it is...Logo every time Lori has a TSV!  Just my opinion of course.

I don't come to this board as much as I used to years ago but it seems that when I do there will be a bash Logo thread. 

While I don't care for a lot of her line, or the TSV, the pieces that I do like I happen to love!  They are comfortable and attractive on me. I don't layer in the summer but in colder weather I like a tank peeking out from under a top. If cold enough I will also add a cardigan.

As for the unusual hemlines I'm actually seeing it more than ever this year with other vendors as well as in other stores.  Get used to it.

I'm 62 and like to wear fun clothing but appropriate for my body type. For me that means mostly solids with an interesting twist. It just looks more youthful and current. One doesn't have to wear multiple layers.

Regular Contributor

Kelsey17:

I agree, the really lite weight stuff must be for layering only. It doesn't hold up and looks like heck after 3 washes. However, in her Logo Lounge line pieces the material is of a good quality and substantial. I don't mind paying a little higher price, but not for flimsy things that don't hold up.  I wish she would just sell Logo Lounge!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like her line so I do not watch. I call her line "Rags to Bags".This TSV on a petite person would probably hang past your knees who wants that type of look.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 I've never seen Kate in a Logo outfit that complimented her.

Regular Contributor

I know, that's pretty sad.  She would look good in burlap sack.