Respected Contributor

Her clothes are just too expensive for what they are.  If you want to spend this much try Chicos or J. Jill.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Out of respect for those who love it, I was so hoping we could get through the day without a long thread or two bashing the Logo line.  I don't care for all the excess fabric but those who do...well, enjoy.

Sigh!  Smiley Sad   And it's not even very original.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've said it before & I'll say it again .... Clown Clothes!!!

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I've said it before & I'll say it again .... Clown Clothes!!!

Indeed you have! Many times, and it's still mean and inconsiderate of those who like the line.  There are many ways to express something; how you do says a lot about you! 

Regular Contributor

Pearley: This is an opinion forum and everybody's opinion matters, not just those who think today's Special Value is wonderful. I hope those who love the Logo Line share their thoughts as well as those who don't. Isn't that what makes the world interesting is that we all don't think alike.

Honored Contributor

Oh come on. Was this thread really necessary?  A quick review of this forum will show anyone that there are plenty of negative threads about this line.  Why not just add your thoughts to them instead of creating yet another thread?     

Contributor

I dont like or buy any of her clothes either.  Ugly!

Honored Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Pearley: This is an opinion forum and everybody's opinion matters, not just those who think today's Special Value is wonderful. I hope those who love the Logo Line share their thoughts as well as those who don't. Isn't that what makes the world interesting is that we all don't think alike.

Sharing thoughts is not a problem @Zefra.  It's how they are expressed.  I don't like some LOGO and I don't like many lines here.  But I don't use insults in deference to others whose tastes are not the same as mine.   If a thread has been posted many times here, it's fair to comment to that effect also.  Which I did .

I hope those Logo bashers do something really constructive today with the time they'll save not watching QVC.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm liking A266751 Boucle Knit.  Not a bad price, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Lipstickdiva:  Obviously you haven't read the whole thread or you would know there are positive and negative opinions about the line included.