Regular Contributor

Reminds me of wearing 20 oversized handkerchiefs. More and more her clothes are looking just plain sloppy. You know there is a problem when Kate, their top model looks sloppy in them😳  Wearing 4 layers in the summer is just plain strange anyway.

Respected Contributor

You mean you're not "obsessed" with her line?  I agree with you totally. 

Honored Contributor

Out of respect for those who love it, I was so hoping we could get through the day without a long thread or two bashing the Logo line.  I don't care for all the excess fabric but those who do...well, enjoy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's beginning to look like it's Q's ONLY clothing line, along with Susan Graver.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

Definitely not obsessed. I do like some of her more tailored tank tops and other styles, but only in the Logo Lounge Line. The material she uses in that line is a much better quality. The rest of her stuff is expensive and flimsy for the price.

Regular Contributor

Kachina624: This is an opinion forum and everybody's opinion matters, not just those  who think today's Special Value is wonderful. I hope those who love the Logo Line share their thoughts as well as those who don't. Isn't that what makes the world interesting is that we all don't think alike. 

Respected Contributor

Well, the TSV is a sad sad sad thing to see....lol   Ok, I'll be honest.  I laughed when I saw it.  I believe this is becoming a QVC trend.  First Rinna and D&Co had their floppy bathrobe type things and now it's LOGO's turn...lol   I suppose we'll see Isaac's version next week....lol    

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not obsessed, LOL.  I like some pieces and abhor others.    It's similar to every line on every shopping network and at every retail store.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
New Contributor

It definitely might not be for everyone, I buy mainly logo and Isaac from QVC. I have noticed that she seems to be ahead of fashion and trends. There are some major store lines like kohls and clothing catalogs that are offering almost identical pieces to the logo collection, here at QVC. I LOVE getting to watch her talk about her designs and creativity. My style is quite different from hers but I pick up the pieces that fit into my wardrobe and I value her talent and artistry. The price is high, no doubt so I try and choose wisely! She makes fashion fun and I feel like there truly is something for everyone within her logo line. I hope you all have a great week...

Regular Contributor

Chrystaltree2: That's funny, you're right. The first vendor to start this trend was Cuddleduds. They had a TSV last year and it was great. Soft and cuddly, not sloppy.

They definitely created a trend.