Valued Contributor

Mesh.  Does her mesh pieces really sell?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO - IMO too much

[ Edited ]

LOGO sells a lot of the mesh fabric so obviously, it's sells very well.  If it didn't, she wouldn't continue using it in designs.

Frequent Contributor

I quit buying her stuff.  It was odd shaped and made me look sloppy.  Even the tall, slim models look like they got dressed in the dark. 

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of her clothing---and don't get the multi layering and the weird patterns and colors---

Respected Contributor

@wagirl I agree totally with you.i don't care for any of her clothing.i don't get the hem of her clothing

New Contributor

I love her mesh. It fels great against your skin. Its worth a try. I do tend to go with the less vibrant colors.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@K266 wrote:

I love her mesh. It fels great against your skin. Its worth a try. I do tend to go with the less vibrant colors.

@K266 The solid mesh top you were searching for is now posted.  A500558 
Must have been part of the website problems occurring lately.  The video from the show is there also.

eta, I love them too!  I have several.

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of her clothing.I just don't understand all that laying,whic looks so sloopy

Honored Contributor

@bewise 

Really nothing to "understand."  It's a style of dress that some of us enjoy - especially me.  

It's my look.  I feel "naked" without my layers!  Smiley Wink  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@bewise wrote:

Not a fan of her clothing.I just don't understand all that laying,whic looks so sloopy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too much is right!! Some of the items are cute, if they have high-end fabrics and are well-made. The other things like the mesh, and some of the other items look like a bag lady clothes. I'm sorry, but the way Lori layers and layers her items, it just looks unkempt.