Respected Contributor

First time I have liked something from LOGO. I love those jeans and of course they were sold out in my size. The length of 27" would have been perfect too. On waitlist I am going to check out some other sites. I've been seeing them in catalogs too. Just like that look for Spring and Summer.

Honored Contributor

Or you could just buy some jeans or take a pair you already own,  and cut off the hem and wash them a few times.   Viola!   Frayed hem jeans. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

First time I have liked something from LOGO. I love those jeans and of course they were sold out in my size. The length of 27" would have been perfect too. On waitlist I am going to check out some other sites. I've been seeing them in catalogs too. Just like that look for Spring and Summer.

I looked at her Frayed Hem Jeans and all sizes are available. I don't find them sold out. When I hit a size, it states it is still in stock. You might want to check. I think they are expensive and you could find them elsewhere for a better price but that is up to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

@luvdoodles wrote:

I looked at her Frayed Hem Jeans and all sizes are available. I don't find them sold out. When I hit a size, it states it is still in stock. You might want to check. I think they are expensive and you could find them elsewhere for a better price but that is up to you.

I just tried to purchase a pair and, although showed in stock, said it was sold out when I hit the buy button.  I've seen this happen a bit lately and I really hate it!

i don't think $80 is expensive for a quality pair of jeans (assuming these are.)

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

For best results use...

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at Sat, Feb 11, 2017-6.23.43 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@elated wrote:

@luvdoodles wrote:

I just tried to purchase a pair and, although showed in stock, said it was sold out when I hit the buy button.  I've seen this happen a bit lately and I really hate it!

i don't think $80 is expensive for a quality pair of jeans (assuming these are.)

Reading reviews on LG other jeans, Far from the experience.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@elated wrote:

@luvdoodles wrote:

These jeans will probably go out of style next year so the price is high. Just because you have a high price does not mean quality. I show that some sizes are still available. I clicked on size 8 (just for fun) and it accepted my order. So, I think maybe some people changed their mind.

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles  C Wonder has a pair of frayed leg jeans  

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Frayed Hem Jeans

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:

@elated wrote:

@luvdoodles wrote:

@Alter Ego@:  if you go to the LOGO forum, there are several people who have collected her jeans and love them.   @Debzzz is one poster I can think of and I think @Peg is another.   I hope you'll come over to that forum and ask them what they think about her jeans.  I haven't purchased any recently, but I own six of the same pair of a long-ago black jean she did. I owned two pair and when they went on clearance as being discontinued I bought four more. Those were the best jeans I have ever owned and I still wear them happily to this day.  They've lasted and lasted and lasted.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:

@elated wrote:

@luvdoodles wrote:

@Alter Ego@:  if you go to the LOGO forum, there are several people who have collected her jeans and love them.   @Debzzz is one poster I can think of and I think @Peg is another.   I hope you'll come over to that forum and ask them what they think about her jeans.  I haven't purchased any recently, but I own six of the same pair of a long-ago black jean she did. I owned two pair and when they went on clearance as being discontinued I bought four more. Those were the best jeans I have ever owned and I still wear them happily to this day.  They've lasted and lasted and lasted.

Designers on Qvc, most anyway use to much spandex. 1% choice recipe.