Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Fans with a Sam's Club membership

Thanks, I go there but I too rarely check out clothes. Not sure why not, I haunt the Costco clothes tables. Actually it is our meeting place. I just tell hubby to MEET ME IN THE CLOTHES. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} And I agree these places are expensive over the long run. I never can get out of either Costco or Sams without the $100 - $150 mark. Perhaps I should stick to the old fashioned grocery store.

Esteemed Contributor

I did notice something.... the washer. Mine has some fancy dials and even in normal average settings my clothes come out fairly well. I just recently came from my daughters and I JUST HAVE TO WASH CLOTHES, so I did and YUK, my clothes looked like I had them for eons ... faded, wrinkled and over washed if that is a concept. Her equipment is not even 5 years old.

I do love Lori's style. I can finally wear it and it is ME. (Lost weight).

Honored Contributor

On 4/11/2015 Eliana said:
On 4/9/2015 drizzellla said:

Thank you again for your post. I spilled salad dressing on my top at work today. I came home and soaked it in Oxy-Clean and washed it. Just took it out of the washer and there is still a faint stain. So looks like another top of mine bit the dust. Going to check Sams Club out.

Before you toss it out, try a mixture of equal parts dish soap, baking soda and peroxide. I usually mix about a tablespoon of each for a few items. Put the mixture on and let it set a while, then wash. I've saved a few items since I started using this.

Thanks Eliana - that is the exact recipe we use for when the dog gets "skunked". We have the recipe on the refrigerator for quick access.

I got the stain out with Totally Awsome Pre Wash. But thanks for the recipe - I will keep it in mind. I am always spilling something on my clothes - so believe me there will be a next time - soon.