Highlighted
Contributor

Re: LOGO Fans - lunchtime specials today!

Put us out of our misery please! Primetime specials are mostly LOGO too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Never bought her clothes more of denim and co but not any more. Everything is getting too expensive and I have too much anyway. Also more for the younger not 81.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Im not into Logo at all due to ALL the weird hem lines and floofy ruffles on everything but a few weeks ago I did purchase her french terry tank/shorts jumpsuit in a lunchtime special, 20 bucks. It was offered again yesterday but sizes were way limited now. It is soo cute on I love it!   A275797

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Im not into Logo at all due to ALL the weird hem lines and floofy ruffles on everything but a few weeks ago I did purchase her french terry tank/shorts jumpsuit in a lunchtime special, 20 bucks. It was offered again yesterday but sizes were way limited now. It is soo cute on I love it!   A275797

@SeaGal   I think it's cute also (don't own it).  I hope you check out more of her Lounge Fr. terry line.  It's my favorite line of hers - soooo soft and comfortable.  It washes up great (I hang to dry) and doesn't wrinkle. Enjoy your jumpsuit.  It's good to step out of your box occasionally and try something new and different.  You may be pleasantly surprised, as you were.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2   The prices need to be reduced.  She is now charging $80 for a top which I think is crazy.  I am not a big fan of Lori but I do like her tees and I like some of the  colors she comes up with.  I am not a fan of lace hem bottoms, ruffles, tops that are too long.  It was nice of you to let everyone know about the lunchtime specials.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength