Respected Contributor

LOGO Fans - lunchtime specials today!

If you are a fan of LOGO, there are 92 lunchtime specials today 3/19/19!  Prices are greatly reduced....happy shopping!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Fans - lunchtime specials today!

Some of the prices are really good and others not so much.  I clicked on a few things and it seems the ones that are super reduced are very limited in sizing.  

Funny out of 92 items there was only 1 that caught my eye and it's not in my size.  Probably a good thing.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Since the lunchtime specials were all LOGO I didn’t purchase anything. There were many items that haven’t sold. Could it be because of the styling? Are people getting tired of the layers?

There must be many fans, but I prefer a more tailored style. 

I certainly don’t need extra attention with ruffles around the hip area🙄

Respected Contributor

Just can't get rid of this stuff. I am sick of them constantly takiing over everything. When will QVC get it no one wants it or they would not have so much to sell on lunchtime specials.

Contributor

I almost gagged when I saw it was all LOGO. But to be fair, if it was a brand I like, I'd be happy. I prefer a variety of products instead of overload on one.

Trusted Contributor

I loved many of them but they did not have my size....

LOGO lovers....she has the QVC2 BIG deal tonight..logo 9pm to 11pm QVC2...

Regular Contributor

I thought the same thing....not a fan of the same style, ruffles around my hips...
Saw all the lunch time specials were LG's...figured they probably couldn't sell them.

Respected Contributor

I have a lot of logo, but they are mostly too short. So you are forced to buy a tank that is longer to go under them. Then I have too many layers going on right at my hips.

Honored Contributor

I saw 2 that I like but I'm concerned that the lavish piece

Logo lavish.jpg

Is really ancient...Anya has long hair! I can't remember when I've seen her with long hair!

This henley is cute too

Logo henley.jpg

Unfortunately they're both probably too long for me...

Honored Contributor

@decbabe wrote:

I thought the same thing....not a fan of the same style, ruffles around my hips...
Saw all the lunch time specials were LG's...figured they probably couldn't sell them.

@decbabe   Then you probably saw that they weren't all ruffles around hips.  (I saw all of them also).