Honored Contributor

Good news - my order for this LOGO cardigan has shipped! It was on advance order.

The pricing is still the same as per the TSV event day (this was one of the upsells for the TSV dress). And there is still sone availability for the white for anyone interested.

A512078

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Eyelet Button Front Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I like the cardigan.  I only wish that it was longer.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Really darling!

Honored Contributor

@lgfan 

Too short to me also.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Chi-town girl Really darling!

Thank you @Luvsmyfam - I have plenty of regular length cardigans. I wanted a shorter/crop version to wear with maxi skirts and dresses, similar to a cropped jean jacket look. Will post a review when it's delivered 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love the length!!  I wish the Q would offer more tops (including sweaters) in this length!

Honored Contributor

I'm not usually a fan of Logo items, but I think it's cute. I have something similar in design, but mine is a few inches longer. Shorter cropped cardigans are trending right now. I would wear this shorter version over a sleeveless dress or a tank top with higher waisted jeans or trousers. 

Honored Contributor

I got this cardigan today, in the taupe shade (not what the online color is, but it's taupe to me).  

first impression....it's very well made, and I like it!   At 5'4", it does fall at my hip.  I went up a size so I can button it if desired.  

I only tried it on over my workout clothing to check the fit.  Look forward to wearing it over something more fashionable!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I got this cardigan today, in the taupe shade (not what the online color is, but it's taupe to me).  

first impression....it's very well made, and I like it!   At 5'4", it does fall at my hip.  I went up a size so I can button it if desired.  

I only tried it on over my workout clothing to check the fit.  Look forward to wearing it over something more fashionable!

@september - my white cardigan was delivered yesterday! 

I too ordered a size larger and glad that I made this decision. It's a BEAUTIFUL topper. Fit is perfect 👍 I wore it today over a column of black  - black tank with black cropped pants and black strappy sandals. And accessorized with the black + white Iris Appel big chain necklaces - so many compliments 😎

6F5F9C4C-635B-4355-873A-BEE06EEF3E97.jpeg

Honored Contributor

There is a new LOGO eyelet topper - a zip up hoodie in white, dark blue and coral colors. Very pretty!

A509476

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein zip-Front Hoodie With Eyelet