Super Contributor

The top arrived today. It's a bit more green and muted in person than it shows on my laptop screen. Lovely color - here's a picture of an apple martini ... the color is a cross between the real martini and the online photo! Not so green and not so yellow.

apple martini

apple martini

But, most importantly for me ... it goes really, really, really well with SG's vest. There's a green in the vest that is an perfect match to the LOGO top.

I'm so glad I followed my instincts on this!

So ... it will be the eclipse A234530 layered over apple martini A235497 and the SG yellow vest A231514 over the other pieces.

I'm still working on the scarf issue. I have a big box of scarves to go through.

Super Contributor

Re: LOGO Apple Martini Arrived!

Yellow vest:

Eclipse top

Super Contributor

Oh-h-h-h-h, lovely. I was trying to resist buying, but I have the longer version of that top in abyss blue.

Super Contributor

On 8/8/2014 okiebug said:

Oh-h-h-h-h, lovely. I was trying to resist buying, but I have the longer version of that top in abyss blue.

I have the abyss blue also ... my resistance is not very good when it comes to LOGO!

Super Contributor

About the color ...

My packages are delivered to a central concierge area ... so after having lunch with a friend. we walked by the concierge to pick up my packages and headed to the outdoor cafe for coffee ... and looking at my new "goodies."

We had some discussion about the color. It's not yellow, it's not green, it's sort of like the color of one of the olives in my fridge. Close to the color of the inside of an avocado. But not really like any of them.

Our "coffee" break lasted from about 2:30 to 5:50 this afternoon ... discussing colors and and other important stuff. Really wonderful to be retired.

Super Contributor

Oh--no-o-o-o-o, I'm done for - lol.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}Wow. ...you really have a great eye for color and that goes so well together. I think QVC needs to hire you to be their stylist! Really, that all looks like it was made to go together.

Valued Contributor

I'd like to try LOGO. I see she is having a TSV on August 23rd. Does anyone know what it willl be?

Apple Martini is a pretty color. Nice job Kathleen!

Super Contributor

I like the name. Apple Martini.

Super Contributor

On 8/8/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I like the name. Apple Martini.

Color names are such fun! About an hour of our ""coffee break"" was spent discussing how people come up with them ... what's the first thing you think of when you see a certain color?